Update and help

Hello my dear readers! 

I know it's been a while since I uploaded this story, or any story on my profile. I have had a busy year, but now I want to get back to writing. As some may have noticed I don't write in this genre anymore as I am more interested in the werewolf genre. 

Because of this switch it's hard to come up with any inspiration for this story. I don't read stories of this genre anymore and therefore coming up with new chapters is hard. Now here is where I could use your help. I know how I want to end this story and I have some idea how I want to get there, but between my last chapter and the end, there are huge black spots where I don't know what I need to put there. 

So if you have any suggestions at all, to give me a bit of inspiration, please do. I will give you a follow (if I haven't already) and will mention your username, and if you have any stories yourself that you want to get attention please leave the title of your story/book and I will put it next to your username and I will read it of course as well. 

You can also message me privately, of course, if you prefer that. Also if you need any help with your stories/books/writings, let me know and I can see if I can be of any help.

The reason why I love this platform is because I love the community feeling and how people help each other on this platform. I may not always show it, but every comment, vote, and extra read on my stories I love to see it. I still can't believe people actually like my stories. 

Anyway, this is my cry for help, but if you need help, or want to help some one else please let us all know in the comments so that everybody can enjoy their reading and writing here. 

I hope I wasn't too mussy or cringe with my words, but I am very sincere with everything I said.

xxx

LittleRose