8. Scapegoat

(Continued from the time Gyuvin and Ricky walked out of Ricky's place for the date)

In that fine, early noon, two of the prettiest guys in town walked out of a modern, duplex building holding hands. One of them, a handsome blondie, and the other, an innocent, wide eyed brunette. They were both flushed, excited for the date. Both had long black coats on, making them look like the richest boyfriends ever. Ricky turned to go to the garage, but the other stopped him, "Can we not use your cousin's car today?"

"Why?"

Gyuvin smiled, "Since it's our first date, I want it to be down to earth."

Ricky shrugged. He usually heard people wanting to make their first dates more lavish, but well, Gyuvin sounded cute that way. So, he walked ahead, took the younger's hand to interlock their fingers and said, "As you wish, baby. Let's go."

Of course, the younger responded with a shy smile. He glanced at their hands, finding everything in him not to squeal from happiness. They walked a few blocks, on the way to the bus stop when he noticed the pretty purple false heathers neatly growing by the sidewalk. He stopped, picked a whole stalk of small leaves and flowers, and showed it to Ricky.

"Here." He smiled, cheeks reddish, "I know they're not crimson, but I like purple too!"

"Awee, thank you Gyu." Ricky tried to take them, but his boyfriend had other plans. He stuck the stem through the elder's styled blinde hair, near his right ear. His eyes sparkled as he mumbled, "So pretty!" Ricky looked down being all shy. Gosh! Kim Gyuvin would definitely leave him giddy like a teenager.

"Can I take a picture, please?" Asked the other. Ricky gave him a nod.

"Give me your phone then." Gyuvin said, as the other obliged, he took a few pictures and showed them to his boyfriend.

"You're gorgeous, Ricky!" Gyuvin exclaimed, putting the phone in his pocket. More shy and blushy, they walked the rest of the path holding hands again. Then, after the bus arrived, they hopped in to take seats all the way back.

"Where are we going though?" Ricky asked. Gyuvin cheekily replied, "You'll see." His seat was by the window, Ricky sat right next to him. They were still holding hands, which the younger looked at again, then strengthened his grip, saying, "Your hand's so slender and soft. If I hold you like this, can you set yourself free?"

Ricky tried pulling his hand, only to fail, "No, you're too strong."

Gyuvin lifted those hands and pecked the back of Ricky's one, "I won't let you free anyway, will always keep you as mine."

Fuck! Ricky's heart was wilding by then. Every nerve end of his body sent tickles which followed through his core. He loved it so much, Gyuvin gave him all the flutters. He put his head on the other's shoulder, overwhelmed by the love he received. The bus ride did make him dizzy, but he couldn't care less. He lost track of time, would probably have fallen asleep unless Gyuvin patted him when the bus stopped.

"Ricky! We need to get down." He insisted.

"Huh? What?" Ricky stood up, clueless.

"We're at the destination."

"Oh, yeah." The elder started walking through the aisle to get down, Gyuvin followed closely behind. The place they stopped at wasn't very familiar to Ricky, but it was inside the town, so he recognized a few things. He looked back, Gyuvin was staring at him.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, your cheek's all red." Gyuvin caressed his left cheek, "Must be because it was pressed against my shoulder."