9. The Body

(⚠️ This entire chapter is full of mention of violence and death. If you're uncomfortable, I suggest not to read, or at least skip through parts you don't want to read :))

Although Gyuvin would have loved to have his victims screaming in agony as he continued his violence, he did not want to risk the good image he had carried along because of some unwanted loud screams. Therefore, he first taped Ricky's mouth shut, double checking whether it was secure. With his freedom of speech restrained, Ricky could only whimper, cry and beg with his eyes. His pretty deer eyes- now reddish from tears. Gyuvin felt chills down his spine- he so loved to be in absolute control of the situation. Controlling someone of same gender or smilar physical orientation always gave him the satisfaction of being in charge. Seeing Ricky all vulnerable, under his mercy evoked a devilish happiness in him.

He touched the cold blade of the knife on the elder's hot cheeks. Ricky trembled from the coldness, afraid of getting cut by the sharp edge.

"Feeling scared, honey?" Gyuvin softly asked, "Don't be scared. You're about to create the most beautiful masterpiece." He dragged the knife all the way down Ricky's neck, where the silky top had lightly exposed his defined collar bone. "Where should I cut you, Ricky?" He asked, poking the crook of his neck with the tip, "Here?" He pressed down, tearing the skin lightly. It gave Ricky a stinging sensation at first, then a sudden sense of warmth that turned cold. And then it kept pulsating. Ricky realized Gyuvin had made a small slit on his neck. He watched with his frightened eyes how intently the elder saw the cut, "Look at that! Exactly the color I thought!" He took one drop of the oozing blood on his thumb, then pressed it against the white top, staining the beautiful dress.

"You're so beautiful!" He watched the elder again, "I can't believe I'm about to paint you all red."

Ricky shivered, shook his body on the chair, groaned through the tape. The younger only tsked, kneeling down before him, glaring at him from below, "You move too fucking much!" He shouted, "Want me to bound you to the ground? Huh?"

Ricky shook his head, trying to calm down, but how do you do that with a psychopath right in front of you, ready to stab you with multiple knives?

"No?" Gyuvin asked again, "Oh but I want to!" He looked down at Ricky's legs. Where the silky pants ended, rested his feet, almost as pale as the clothing. Gyuvin took the bloody tip of the knife to run along the right foot, "I want a fountain of blood pooling out of you, Ricky ssi."

And then, keeping the same devilish smile, he punctured the knife through the exposed foot of Ricky, all the way down the other end, earning a heart piercing, restrained wail of intolerable pain as Ricky's entire body shook from the impact. The knife clashed against the hard floor, not really holding a grip, but it was stuck in Ricky's foot. The trembling, bleeding foot. The blood flow was fast, a lot darker than the cut from before cause of the abundance. Ricky breathed heavily, tears flowing down not only from fear. The pain was excruciating. The nerves, tissues and even the bone in his feet were all crushed, and the knife was still in there, with Gyuvin grinning at the scene.

Ricky wanted to kick him dead, but he couldn't even move his feet from the hurt. Instead, his audible whimpers made the other look up.

"See? Pretty, right?" He stood up, forced Ricky to look at his own, injured foot. Ricky's toes were curled up, in an unnatural way. The nerve connection was severed. He could no longer control them with his brain.

Gyuvin had another knife. And his eyes looked at the other foot.

Ricky immediately shook his head, trying to lean forward to beg, trying to make louder noises to grab his attention but Gyuvin kneeled down. Ricky tried taking his good foot away, but he was tied so tight! So all he could do was to fold his toes which didn't even matter when Gyuvin repeated the same, gruesome act on the other toe. Both of Ricky's lower limbs were thus punctured with kitchen knives, through his flesh and bones and kept there, blood sprinkling out through the edges.