𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵!

The twisted young fellow who couldn't..nor wouldn't drop a smile seems to be running. Out of breath. He felt heavy. Having a hard time trying to figure out his situation. He closed his eyes. What felt like an eternity.. turned into seconds!

White.

He opened his eyes only seeing the pale color.

White.. The clock is ticking.

He ran his pointy slim fingers through his brunette hair.

White... The clock only getting closer.

Panicked. What would this smiling boy do?

The clock stopped.

Only hearing his breath. Getting quicker and quicker.

WHITE!!

He arose from this uncomfortable bed of his. The room being deliberately small. The bed, slim.
Again.
The same.
It was only a nightmare.
That same nightmare. He pondered...
Getting his clothes. Well, what was left of it. He dressed appropriately. Turning on the one thing that brought him joy.
A voice memo.
Turning the volume up. The sound of a warming mother. He closed his eyes.
Remembering.
.
.
.
.
.

A woman: Sweetie!! Dinners ready!
A boy: okay coming mother!
A woman: Hurry now! The jambalaya is getting cold dearest!!..
A pause.
A boy: *out of breath.* Okay! I'm he-..
A boy: mother? M-MOTHE!-

.
.
.
.
He stopped the voice memo before it had completed. Inhaling a deep breath. He walked out of his front doors.
The smile would appear again.

He hummed to himself walking down the streets of ...
New Orleans.

Traveling to his work, The radio network. ...
At last he had arrived! A familiar face walked right up to the charming brunette.

"Alastor!! Al, Ale!! My boy!!" An older man said.
Alastor's smile grew, but his eyes shrunk in the slightest. Annoyed by this older presence.. he was his boss.. so, he remained composed and responded delightfully!
"Marvin!! How I am indeed delighted to be at your presence.." His smile only widened.
"Oh what a charmer you are young boy! You make great money..." The older man brushed off his suit. "Now! Let's get this show on the road!!"
Alastor indeed had a passionate hatred for Marvin. However they did make money. Alastor wasn't his favorite fortunately. The favorite was an also Charming fellow. No one important perhaps. At least not to him.
The happy boy then sat down to where his desk was. A mic set up and lines he would say to be broadcasted all over, New Orleans!
-
  -
    -
      -
Once the broadcast had ended, Alastor got off from his seat. Had been filming for 2 and a half hours. He stretched after not being able to comfortably move throughout those hours.
.
.
.
.
Deep down in the pits of the earth...

Lucifer was bored. Bored out of his mind!! He wanted something to entertain him. A new toy perhaps...
He flew around hell to see his choosing of his liking. He went down and gathered a few thousand souls. Still feeling the same as he once started. Indeed he felt a rush of excitement every time he had the grasp of a new soul.. but that feeling got old. Now only lasting merely than a few seconds. He tampered with the contracts. He was bored alright.

Thinking.. one thought would always be above the rest...

His daughter and his 'wife' had fled to seek shelter once the wrath of the extermination first started. They do keep contact... though, Lilith did some cruel... spells.
The Devil was indeed stronger.. but when it came to his daughter, he weakened. The very thought of her brought, a saddening feeling. Knowing he can't be there. Feeling a burst of rage from time to time also knowing all his daughter would experience is seeing multiple men in, and out, of her life. He knew Lilith was cheating from the start. Lilith was a succubus after all. She only wanted him for his..touch. Carelessly, they had a kid.
These thoughts flourished within him. Yet.. still..
Bored.
He began to think... then. He had it!
The mortal realm! Fresh souls... he wanted to see who he could toy with..
Yes.. This exited him. Oh how he missed that feeling! His emotionless face turned into a smirk...
Oh.. how tables would turn when he would meet the mortal victim he wanted to, play with..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A couple of months had past... Lucifer still hadn't found his toy. He made a few deals here and there but he wanted someone... tempting.. eager.
He flew around the world! He never really bothered to go up to the realm of mortals.. Earth in other words. Luci than found himself walking into the place named..
New Orleans!
What a pleasant name! He had shown up during Mardi Gras! Where New Orleans was at its peak!
He walked around a small but a sound filling neighborhood. Seeing humans dance and sing together. He grinned.
As he continued walking in his 'Mortal' form he'd found himself standing in front of a somewhat large bar. He could hear one singing. A voice he rather enjoyed. This rarely happened. So with curiosity he walked in.
The Devil tried to fit in. Having a wallet with nothing in his pocket and a pack of cigarettes. He ordered a drink. Knowing had no money to pay. He looked around to find this voice he enjoyed. And there. He saw it- no. He saw him.. his...

New toy.

After a long, long day at the radio show he broadcasted on.. he would often come to Mimzys bar. He had no feelings as she did for him. Though her company was rather humorous. He had never been in a serious relationship. After what happened with his parents.. he never considered. He waited a few moments before going up on stage to perform. One of his favorites...

The Masochism Tango.

As he sang he could feel the normal rhythm of his usual crowd. He would go up to some beautiful women and dance with them whilst still singing. Then swaying them back to their partners. Then.. he sensed it. A new being in the crowd. He sang loudly to see if he could spot this person in particular.. then seeing him. A man. Dressed in all white. His blonde hair slicked back and his dark eyes... a small but charming figure. As he finished the song they both never laid eyes on anyone else.. but each other. At last...

𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵!