𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓤𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓼

"I-I- I'm sorry your names what?!" Alastor could not believe what he was hearing. The Devil was in front of him? AND HE KISSED HIM??? His eyes started to dart everywhere except into Lucifer's eyes.

"Indeed. My name is Lucifer Mange. I did not wish that you would find out so soon." Lune then noticed Alastor's eyes going everywhere but his. So he grabbed his face and forced the helpless human to look up at him.

"Unfortunately I can not control what happens here so I had no possible way of avoiding this. I had actually wanted you to never find out." He stopped for a moment. "At least..not like this."

Alastor began to yell. Somewhat furious. "And when WAS I supposed to know? HUH?! So you never intended to tell me?!" His eyes now firm. Looking dead at who was once known as lune. "How selfless of you. Keeping such a secret. I should have know. You had an odd..." He stopped talking due to lucifer covering his mouth with his palm. "-MH!" He muffled.

"Shh... stop talking... I hear someone coming." He removed his hand from Alastor's mouth then signaling to him to keep quiet.

"wha-..." He listened. Even if he didn't look so threating, his was still the Devil.

Lucifer noted that whenever Alastor knew he had to listen, his human ears would oddly move down. He pondered.. 'Like a deer..' he thought to himself, then hearing the noise once more. His attention back to the ruffling.

Lucifer started to walk over to the sound "Don't leave me like this!!" Alastor yelled.

"SHHH! I won't! just be quiet ill be back.. you'll be fine." Lucifer said shushing him.

Alastor now yelling but still whispering. "I'm literally tied up by a damn tree! I have no way of escaping!" Now squirming.

"Oh my god you big baby! you'll be FINE!" Raising his voice a bit.

And thus, he was gone.

Alastors POV:

"Damnit..." he said looking around now alone in the middle of a lake with a somewhat forest vibe. Still, tied to a tree.

"Well shit. The hell am I going to do now?!" He kept hearing rustling in the bushes. "Uhm..Okay I don't like this...! Lucifer.... if that's you.. Stop trying to scare me...!" Now Alastor was getting freaked out. Was their someone there? Or.. what if it was something..??

The noises just kept getting louder and louder, closer and closer.

He started to move a bunch to break free from the tree he had been tangled in. Hissing started to grow loud in the distance of the bushes. Only being able to break free one arm he tried his hardest to free himself. "Damnit, damnit! GET OFF!" He struggled to break free.

He got both of his arms out. Only feeling relived for a second, he fell to his face. His feet and knees where still tied. Trying to untie himself, The hissing was now right in his ear. His eyes had been closed due to fear but once he heard the hissing so close he slowly began to open his eyes. Lifting his head, a swarm of copperhead snakes had found him. They began to slither onto him. He had taken several bites at this time. Screaming in pain as the venom  rushed into his body. Normally one copperhead snake couldn't kill you but he had taken at least 5-7 bites now. His vision started to blur. Not knowing these were his last moments; he screamed for the only person that knew he was there.

"LUCIFER!"

Lucifer's POV:

"You'll be fine!" He walked away. Moving the bushes around so he could walk through them. The other movement was getting closer. He couldn't tell what is was. He had never been in these parts of New Orleans, let alone the mortal real in about decades. What could possabliy be so loud in the bushes?

He kept creeping closer hearing louder movement. A small thorn bush had scratched him. Causing a small slit in his arm. His Gold angelic blood dripped. He swiped it away and kept moving. He moved his head around wanting to hear more of his surroundings. He paused. It was so pretty. How could earth be this delicate? He stood there. Taking a big deep breath. Hearing birds cuddle up there children. The animals getting ready for sleep. Seeing small animals wander around him. He saw a small group of.. Ducks!

He may have been the devil... but he got distracted over.. Ducks.

Shaking his head back to the main focus, he continued. The rustling had grown quieter but he was still curious. There. Finally. The sound was right in front of him. A bush blocking the view. He waited...then, Jumped right out!

...

He stood there. Confused. A....Bunny? All this for a bunny? The small animal the hopped away with grass in its mouth. Still, standing there as he watched the adorable being wander off. He heard it. A scream. Not just any scream. It was Alastor! Yelling his name. Screaming for help. He immediately turned his head, then body and began to ran.

"ALASTOR?" Lucifer yelled. Waiting for a response. None was heard.

He started to freak out. "Shit, shit, SHIT!" He ran straight. Then left, now right. He was lost.

"DAMNIT! FUCK THIS PLACE!!" He screamed. Unfolding his wings, flying in the air. He had been doing this for 5 mins now. How big was this lake?! And there. Finally sensing him. Bolting down. Alastor was lying down. Face turned to the side. The back of his head only visible to Lucifer.

"Alastor?" No response. He sniffed the area. Snakes..

"Oh fuck... fuck, fuck, don't tell me.." He ran closer now kneeling down turning Alastor's body to face him. "no.. no, DAMNIT." He looked around trying to find the snakes. He thought for a second. How could a group of snakes target him? He looked around even more. Seeing it. His Brother. In the flesh. Angelic and smiling down while opening a portal, he showed the snakes. Now disappearing into the portal.

"DAMN YOU!.... DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU!!!!!" He screamed in rage. Looking back down at Alastor, tears forming.

"You were just supposed to be my toy... damnit. Why do I care this much... I-.." He closed his eyes. Then placing his hand into Alastors. Moving His head down. Putting his forehead onto his chest fulling sobbing now.

"Alastor...."

He was out cold.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONGGGGG

I had the worsttttt writers blockkk!!!! BUT IM BACKKKKKKKK And I don't have school tommorw so I might post another chapter!! only this time in hell!!!!!

EHEHEHEH!!!!

ALSO! Please check out my tiktok!!

@ vixluvs.hskrdst

OKAYYYYY HAVE FUN WITH THIS CHAPTERRRR AND PLEASEEEEEEEE KEEP INERACTINGG I LOVE ITTT!! Its what motivated me to make this chapterrr! AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME #1 ON slight-Smut EHEHEHHE OKOK IM DONE THANK YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS