𝓐𝓷 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.

(Sorry guys I took a little long to make this 😓)

Alastor held his mother's portrait close to his chest. "Mama..what...*sniff* do I do?.." He was shaking. Trembling in fact. Not because he was scared of the Devil. He'd try and prepare himself for this ever since he joined Charlie and her hotel. Though it was never enough. He really wasn't ready to see Lucifer.

It had been 13 years since they met. That's the same day they left each other, was when he died. Just this thought brought shivers up Alastors spine. He then, brought his legs closer to his chest and laid his head Onto his knees.
Alastors shadow had finally showed up. Only because his master had opened his wound back up. He whisped his way to Alastor, tapping his shoulder.

Alastor picked his head up. Blood ran down the side of his mouth. "Mm. What." He frowned.
His shadow moving his hand to Alastors stomach. Signaling that he had to heal.
"...I'll be fine. I'll heal." Alastor stood up. "Now. No matter." He brushed himself off." "We must get back to Charlie. Our day of work is not over."
He felt nervous. Not to work, but to see Lucifer. Though he thought to himself. If he did see him. He would ignore him. Right now is not the time to deal with the devil.

Alastor fixed himself up and headed back downstairs. "So sorry for the disappearance!" He turned to Charlie with that wide expression on his face. "Salutations!! What might we be working on now that we have a bigger and better hotel?" He smiled, only looking at Charlie. Lucifer was staring straight at him. He had a pit in his stomach knowing this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Shit. Shit there he is.' Lucifer thought. He started to sweat. His hands getting all clammy. He couldn't take his eyes off him. Lucifer saw that he was talking to Charlie about work. He wanted to bud in. He needed to speak to Alastor.

"Oh Hello Alastor! Uhm... I think that everything is all taken care of right now!" Charlie said replying to Alastor. She smiled.
"Well then, Is that so.. okay dear, then how about we have some hotel bonding time..?" He smiled knowing she was definitely going to enjoy this.
"EKKKK! That sound's WONDERFULLLL!!!! You guys heard him!! Every one gather around!" Charlie clapped her hands in excitement.

Lucifer blinked in slight confusion. Did Alastor really say that? No matter. At least he'll get to know something about him.

"Okai dokai!!! Every one is here.. now.. let's start!! Hmm.. My name is Charlie, and I really like the color pink! I'm open to questions!"
And so they went in a circle. Asking questions about each other. Finally, someone asked Lucifer. Angel.
"So.. lucifa'.. what happened between yu' nd ya wife..?"
Alastor heard this and became intrigued. Ever since he had heard he had a wife that whole time. He questioned a lot of things. Turning his head and ears. Right at Lucifer. This was the first time he looked at him this entire time. Lucifer was already looking at him.

"I-uhm.." he tripped on his words.
"You don't have to answer dad.." Charlie said worried. "No dearie, it's alright. Well, Lilith, just.. left. That's all I would like to say."

Everyone was silent. Not knowing what to say.

"Just left? That's all you would like to say?? After all this time?! That's. ALL?" Alastor yelled. Everyone turning to him in shock. No one knew Alastor like that. He kept to himself. So this was very out of character.
Lucifer himself in shock. He couldn't reply.. "I- look. Please hear me out Al.. I.. for two years.. I" he couldn't explain. He didn't want everyone to hear. Alastor stood up. Pounding his radio cane onto the ground. "What? Are you embarrassed to explain in front of the other guests? Whatever. Apologies everyone, I'll be up in my room."
"What? No! I just.. Alastor plea-" Before Lucifer could explain, Alastor vanished once again.
"DAMNIT!" Lucifer looked at the ground. His fist in a ball. He turned to the rest of them. "I know you want an explanation, but right now he needs one more. Mind telling me where he stays at." He looked at Charlie. Lucifer was dead serious.