𝓐 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾!

Once Alastor stopped singing, he bowed to the sound of applause. Still not stopping the gaze for the other. He stepped off the platform and waved to his fans. He chuckled. That smile never dropping.

He walked over to mimzy giving her money. She looked surprised at the act but accepted. As she watched him walk toward the new guy.
.
.
"A pleasure to be meeting you!" Al bowed still not lowering his smile. Luci grinned. Oh he will have fun.
"A pleasure it is! Say you've got one hell of a voice!" Teased, Alastor only smiled more. "Glad to hear you enjoyed my performance! My what was your name dear?" He smiled as he normally did. Luci thinking of a name... "my name? Oh why it's.. Luc-La- lune!" Lucifer stumbled coming up with a name.. lune?! 'Oh hell...' he thought.
Alastors eyes narrowed. "Luc-La-Lune is your name dear..?"

Slight tension...

"No! Sorry just lune... alcohol hit me...heh.."
Lucifer felt embarrassed to be presenting himself like that to his toy. But later moved on.
"Well then lune! What a pleasure! Now I must be going! Have a nice night." He left with a wide smile. A new person to impress. He enjoyed lune already. 'Lune' A bit upset he forgot to ask his name. No matter he'll definitely see him rather soon.

As 'lune' was about to 'pay' for his drink.. with the no money he had. Mimzy walked up.
"Dear, no need to pay! Alastor payed for you..!" Her eyes twitching trying to not seem jealous.
"Who?" Lune pondered..
"Oh my... the brunette who greeted you!" She felt annoyed.

...

"Alastor..." he said quietly... what an interesting name... how fun.
"How nice! Him not even knowing me! Well I'll be on my way! Wonderful place by the way!" And then walked away. He could just magically appear money so he did just that to pay for a hotel. Wanting to see what it was like. He got the best. The suite.

He wandered into his room and hopped into the shower. The demon put a song from the future.
"Snap yo Fingers by: Lil Jon FT. E-40, Sean Paul"
He began to get into the song whilst still in the shower. He may not have been a fan of humans but this kind of music got his 'blood pumping!'

He then got dressed for bed falling to a surprisingly comfortable bed instantly falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
Alastor had walked home. Wondering why he was feeling this way.. maybe he just needed to kill. But he couldn't find a helpless victim. So he drew blood from his arm. Needing something to satisfy him he sucked on his own blood. Leaving a purple bruising. He opened his doors to his house to fall straight into the shower. He cleansed himself and only putting boxers and a pair of pj pants. Leaving himself shirtless. He slicked his wet bronzed hair back and flicked the light to his room, jumping in surprise to see his boss. Marvin. Oh great. Another one of those nights. Alastor wasn't in the mood. He yelled for him to leave.

"Shh...my boy.. you're still under contract darling..." The older male threatened.
Causing Alastor to grind his teeth.

"I got no drink in my hand yet I'm waisted..." Marvin said.
Alastor wanted him to leave. Facing his head down.

"Yet the thought of you naked gets me more
Faded.~" Marvin inched his way towards Alastor.
Alastor in result, flinching.

"Your daddy loves this so much.. I mean he owns our company.. well. Owed. He's gone now isn't he.. and the only thing he wanted accomplished was to make your life.. a living. HELL!"
Marvin lunged onto Alastor pining him against the wall. Biting into his neck.

Alastor freaked! This had never happened?! No matter. He'll finish things off.

"D-DAMIT..! You damn bastard!! L-let GO!!" Alastor pushing him off. He HATED this! Putting up a fight.
"I'm gonna be the last one standing." And Alastor brought that freakish smile back putting his hands up in the air. A knife secretly tucked.

Marvin wasn't going down so easily. Yes he was old, but muscular enough. Making the older male strong. Marvin kept going at him. Something was off...
Alastor could tell when a human had sold their soul. Marvin's had vanished. Leaving Alastor confused. That wasn't what he should be thinking now though! He shook his head.

The two fought but Alastor was getting tired of this. He ripped the blade out from behind piercing it into his soon to be dead boss.
Marvin gushed blood. Pleading for forgiveness. Alastor rolled his eyes and slit his throat. Getting down on his knees he began to thirst.
Drinking the blood.
Marvin was old. So he tasted like it too. Disappointed, he stopped thirsting and threw him out. Licking his lip to a dissatisfied stomach. Giving him to the voodoo dolls to munch on.
-
-
-
-
With the boss dead the favorite rises to be the new boss. Practically doing the same as he did the previous day. (He was just doing his job.)
____________.
.
.
Lune had been sleeping all day but then decided to take a stroll. Lune had gotten out of bed and put on some silk-like clothing. It was a white silky suit.
He walked in a neighborhood not knowing it was Alastors. The demon didn't mind running into his toy. It just wasn't his intention today. He still heard the singing and decided to join. Lune had walked up greeting everyone. Telling them he was new to town and lived alone. Getting to know everyone... they were quite cozy. The music only getting louder his new 'friends'  told him to go dance! He chuckled and went around looking for a partner. Lune danced with women and men. Lune didn't care what gender he was seen with. There being no preference for him. He enjoyed it. They had jazzy energy and he wasn't accustomed to that but didn't mind.

Later that night.

Alastors head was pounding. He needs water. But he heard a big party happening at his neighborhood. He decided it would be quite fun after a boring, long, day. He joined in the fun buying some lemonade. Sitting down near a fire. Watching others dancing he was familiar with one in particular. It's was him! The new Arrival! He watched him for a minute. Not knowing why he wanted to know but just kept spying to see which gender the blonde liked better. Though Alastor couldn't tell. He seemed to be enjoying both? That troubled Al. Especially with the flirtatious play with both genders. Maybe he just didn't care. He smiled. Then dropped the drink. Did he... no it couldn't be...

He apologized for spilling the drink and gave money to the women he spilled it over. He then walked over to the blonde a bit nervous. Not knowing why..

"Dear! Didn't expect to see you here lune..!" Alastor spoke with a bit of hip movement to the song in the background.
"Oh! Why it isn't the infamous Alastor!! Thanks for buying my drink." He winked. Decided to match the rhythm the skinny brunette had going on with his hips.

Alastor's cheek flushed with a slight pigment. Shaking his head. He replied.
"Well lunie dear, you are, new here so I was just being generous!"
Their body's had been slightly moving closer together. Their hips still matching each other's rhythm.
Lune was taken aback from the first nickname.. and many more to come..
he noticed that they were inching closer so he just asked the big question.
"Seemingly we just met... but you did, pay for my drink.. how about we share a dance?" He fluttered.
Right when he asked that the song..

Hit the road jack by Ray Charles
Played.

"Oh I would be delighted!" Alastor grinned taking the hand of lune.
They started dancing. Al unexpectedly feeling how strong lune really was. Lune twirling him around and moving back and forth to the beat.
"My body's telling me to move to the left! I see you're keeping up let me just say I'm impressed..!" Lune said flashing a smile.

Alastor seeing this as a game so he followed.
"My body's telling me to move to the right! Keep it up, we going all night!"
They both laughed and danced together till the song ended. Alastor bought lune a lemonade. Lune chugging it in one go.

Lucifer didn't think he'd have this much fun.. maybe.. just maybe Alastor was more than just a... No. he's a mortal.

Just.. a mortal.