𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻.

Lucifer had walked to his hotel. He hasn't felt this excited in a very long time. Scratching at himself.
Finally arriving at his hotel, he went up stairs and walked up to his room. He felt every rush he wanted to feel.
This excitement was put to an end when he received a phone call. Seeing the number. His mood became dreadful. Answering.

"What do you want."

.
.
.

Alastor couldn't get his mind off lune. Especially after that kiss. He wouldn't admit it..but he loved it. These thoughts swarmed through his mind. He tried working out, singing, dancing everything! But he couldn't let that kiss go. What felt like 5 minutes of thinking turned into 10, then 15, 20, 25. All the way up to an hour. Finally reaching his home. He showered. He sat down. The water still running.

So much so that he was thinking more than he should have. Itching. The water began to run cold. He'd been in the shower still all the hot water was drained. He quickly got out and dried himself. Brushing his teeth and lying in bed.
He thought 'will I even be able to make it to work tomorrow?' Slowly drifting to sleep.
Unsurprisingly that last think he would think was him. Lune.
.
.
.
.
"You know what. Fucking fine. I've been gone so long because of-"
He was cut off. Hearing a beeeeep from his phone.
"Hello? HELLO?! FUCK!" He threw the phone on the ground. Angry. So so fucking angry he was. Storming out of his hotel room he walked the streets. He'd kill anyone in his path.

Lucifer did just that. Killing a few 10-20 people. Until he found himself at a pond. A calming breeze filled. He opened his wings. Tears began to flow. Yes, he was the devil... but even the devil cry's sometimes.

.
.
.
Alastor woke in the middle of the night. Hearing faint screams. Though..he recognized these screams. They were the ones humans would do before dying. Immediately getting out of bed. Putting on a shirt. Halfway buttoned and a pair of pants. Running out the door. The smile still there, just not as big.

He could see the murder's shadow. But not quite the actual person. So he slowly inched toward the other.
A pond? Why would they go to a pond? Not long after trying to find this person he could cries. So he quickly followed them. Seeing who it was.. shocked him. Not in a scared way... figuring out it was the one and only Lune who'd been killing... Alastor's face filled with joy. Knowing the man did what he did. Then he heard him crying. His smile dropped a little.
Right before Alastor was about to go up to lune a gust of wind hit. Causing lune to breathe it in and...omg..could he be dreaming...? Did lune just open...wings?!

Alastor couldn't believe his eyes. Stepping back not knowing there was a branch behind him. Stupidly, he stepped on it. Causing it to crack.

Lucifer heard this and quickly turned his head. Growling at this. He couldn't see who the man was. Quickly hiding his wings he leaped onto The man who figured out who he was....
"WHO-" Lucifer couldn't believe his eyes.
"ALASTOR?!" W-what on earth are you.. wait.."

Alastor still smiling. Not as wide but it was there. He was pinned. Both of his arms were above his head. His body against a tree. Small droplets of blood came from his body. Due to a scratch he received by being pounded onto the tree. "Y-you h-have.."

He was cut off by Lucifer kissing him once more.
The devil had so many thoughts. And knew that Alastor would ask him questions. He didn't want to answer them quite yet so instead he'd make it worth while.

"Nhm.. mm" he moaned not knowing who he was really kissing anymore.
Alastor couldn't believe this. This time he didn't know what to do. He was weak. No free arms and his back ache from the scratch.
But...he didn't force him away. Was... Alastor really letting this happen?! Was he... enjoying this??!

Lucifer used only one of his hands to hold Alastor over him. Using the other he started to draw blood to Alastor's neck. Causing Alastor to whimper.

"Fu-ngh...mn.." Alastor flinched at the sudden craw at his neck. 'Lune' pulled away from the kiss. He removed his hands from Alastor causing Alastor's arms to drop.
Before he could push him away, Lucifer used his powers to put them back in the same position. His hand were back above his head only this time he has restraints. Tree branches had wrapped around his wrists.

Lucifer then placed his mouth on Alastors neck. Licking the wound he created. His blood tasting amazing.

"F-Fu..ngh..l-Lune.. I-w-..." His eyes rolled back he couldn't control the sounds he was making. In result he began to bite his own lip so he could stop with these noises. Not that it worked...

Lucifer growled at the fact Alastor had bit his lip to stop the noises. Lucifer wanted him to be louder with them. Not stop them.
Still sucking if his neck, he decided to bite instead so Alastor could make those noises.

"Augh! Ah...hah...mhmm.." Alastor squirmed. He couldn't help but enjoy this. Still having so many questions he wanted to ask, he wouldn't be able to even speak in the moment. As he was being fed to much pleasure.
Lucifer brought his hand to Alastors shirt, ripping it open.
Alastors stomach exposed.
"W-hmm wait..plea.." his voice was getting higher.

"What..? I know for a fucking fact that you love this." Lucifer tossing his lips onto his once again. This time his mouth was already open. In result Lucifer explored his mouth once more. Making Alastor groan.

"Mm..ah..augh.." Alastor was being driven to madness. He wanted... Not he needed him.
Lune could feel how much this was driving him insane. With a snap of a finger, Alastor dropped to the ground on his knees. His arms still tied back. "W-what..." Alastor shocked.

The Devil placed his fingers on the other's chin.
He grinned. "You know..I thought of you as just my toy... Trash that. I used to. Though now... you seem to be much more.."
he stumbled..
"I-I havent felt this way in a long.. long time."

Alastor was confused. Having so many questions. You could see it on his face. Still being tied back, Lucifer saw his face and sat down in front of him. Knowing its was only fair. Lucifer Told him he can go ahead and ask questions.

"I-..uhm.. okay. So. You have wings..."
Alastor said. When those words came out of his mouth he was taken aback. They sounded more insane when said out loud.

"Uhm. Yeah I do..." Nodding. Now Lune sat crisscross. Still in front of Him

"Okay.. one question down." Before Alastor asked the next question he smiled. In which made Lune confused.
"Are you the one who killed all those people?"

Lune's eyes had widened. Seeing the pleasure Alastor had when asking that question. His curiosity grew. A smirk appeared on his face.
"..yes..yes that was me." Lucifer brought his hands to Alastors cheeks pulling his face inches apart. "Why..? Do you like that.?"
...
Alastor feeling the pressure of Lucifer's fingers gripping his cheeks. But the words were stronger. He licked his lips. Knowing he's a sucker for a bloody body. "..must say.. you didn't clean up well.." his smile grew.

"Well it wasn't my intention to clean up. Frankly I don't give a fuck about them..!" Lune then Tilted his head in the slightest. Noticing Alastor's change in mood. Again.

"Oh..alright." He paused. The smile dropping quite a bit. Moving his eyes away from Lucifer's."What..what are  you.?" Moving his eyes back. Staring directly into lune.
.
.
.
Lucifer was afraid he would ask this. He knew it would happen, just not so soon. He snarled at the question. Looking away immediately. Now looking down at the ground. He took a deep breath in and replied.
"Well considering you saw my wings...I suppose you should now.." he stood up. Revealing his wings. And his eyes turning yellow/ red.
"I'm not apart of this world. My name isn't lune neither."

Alastor shocked. Trying to process what was just said. "Not..what?! Not apart of this world.. wait LUNES NOT YOUR NAME?! Wh-.."

"Im a being of hell. Scratch that. I'm the being of hell." Lucifer looking at him.

"The being? What do you mean.. wait. What even is  your name." Alastor pondered.

"My name is..

Lucifer Mange

And I am the ruler of hell."