𝓦𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷..

13 years pass by.

(Extermination day)

(SPOILERS! plz go watch the show b4 this chap)

He walked in the streets of hell swinging his radio cane around. His Deer ears twitching from all the noise that's happening around him. Sinners that passed by him would freak, running in the other direction when seeing him;

The Radio Demon.

His smile never went away. While walking back to the hotel. A thought never left his mind. Charlie.

Charlie Morningstar. How could the daughter of....him... be running a hotel for redemption..? It just didn't sit right with Alastor. That wasn't his problem though. He didn't care about the hotel itself, the people and the message was the main reason. He had to finish things. Get rid of that contract.

All this thinking made time go by super fast. At this point he was already at the front door at the hotel. Knocking on it. He may have been a very powerful overlord, but he still had manners.

Charlie greeted him inside.

"ALASTORR!!! Finally.... did you get the stuff for the hotel?" She said. "Of course Dear! Wouldn't want this beautiful hotel to be left with no food now do we?!" He turned to Husk at the bar. "Husker! here!" He tossed a basket. "The refill of booze! Might wanna slow down there buddy, that's the third trip I needed to do this week for those cheap bottles!!" His smile grew.

"Yeah well we both fuckin' know tha' ain' happinin'" Husker replied 100% NOT sober. Taking the Cheap Booze out of the basket.

Alastor sighed. He smiled at Charlie and walked away. While making his way to his tower, a framed picture caught his eye. A family portrait in particular. He stopped. Looking at Charlie.

Then Lilith.

Then... Him.. He stared at The demon king for quite some time. The proceeded to make his way to his room.

.

.

.

.

Charlie had noticed that Alastor would stare at the picture every time he would pass by it. She felt alarmed every time. As much as she wants to believe Alastor is here to help. She knows better. He's here for something. Just what would that something be? She shook her head. That shouldn't be her worry at the moment. She already had Rosie's cannibals ready and she just wanted everyone to be prepared today. "OKAY CHOP CHOP GUYS!!! WE NEED TO BE PREPARED."

"Why did Alastor get to leave?" Angel asked annoyed. "Uhm.. He didn't...He's getting ready for the shield! HE GETTING PREPAIRED LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS SHOULD!!" She yelled

"Calm down babe... we got this" Vaggie calmed her down.

.

.

.

.

Alastor sat down at his little desk. placing his radio cane down lightly. "okay!! Lets get this show on the road!!" He began to talk with his shadow and his voodoo little shit things. (idk) They talked about how they were going to do this. One asked.