Lucky

Finally it was race day and all these moms were talking shit but I knew I had this shit in the bag. Perk and I still weren't talking much. Every night if I wasn't in his room he was in mine. He made sure he was home at a reasonable time. He helped with the girls and the girls were still the same.

       Here I was getting my head straight and Perk was in my ear trying to hype me up. He had been trying to apologize for that day but it was irritating me.

"Antonio move I got this." I said lowly.

"Give me a kiss then." He whispered.

"No. Move." I said. I got ready when I heard that whistle I ran. I didn't see shit but the finish line. I looked behind me and then other mom's weren't even close. I was in shock. Perk picked me upnfrom behind.

"Yeah thats my wife." He yelled.

"Told you I was gonna win." I said to the twins.

"Whatever."  They said and Perk put me down he turned me around and kissed me. I wanted to push him off me but people were watching. He was for sure gonna hear about this later.

              It was later on that night and I still felt a way about that kiss. So I haven't said shit. I was sitting here in my pajamas just looking at the TV. I wasn't even watching it.

"Ma come on quit being mad at me." He saidnteying to touch me but I moved his hands.

"I said I was good."

"What you mad at me for now I know you not mad about the shit I said still." He said.

"If you don't know what you do why should I tell you." I said.

        He gave up for a while  but I felt his hands on my waist. Pulling me to him. Being wrapped up in his strong arms felt nice. I felt protected. I didn't want to but I melted right into him. Before long I was  slowly falling asleep.