Perk

I was out of town with my brother we were on a business trip. I told Lucky and she told me to have fun. So since I left we been arguing. The way she was ignoring me and smiling in her phone had me thinking she was talking to ole boy from the bar. Walking up and seeing another man enthralled in her beauty and personality had me hot. The way she was laughing at him was the same laugh I use to get with her. I missed hearing that laugh next to me.

"I don't see why you stressing that girl out. She gave you what any man wants. A wife willing to let you do you. I don't see why you're stressing." Freed said.

"I don't want her doing nothing but me. Ain't no doing her and doing me. I wanna be doing her and only her." I said honestly.

"Perk that shit might be dead. Her ass don't seem to be fucking with you but I don't get why your so off your game?" Freed asked.

"Man I'm about to call this girl." I said going out to the balcony and face timing her. When she answered her face was done up in a clay mask. Even with that shit on her face she was still beautiful.

"What yall doing over there." I asked.

"Mental health day daddy and you're interruptting." Emerald said. I'm not gonna lie what ever my mom did to my daughter's when they came home they were all up under Lucky. It was definitely refreshing.

"Let me talk to my wife alone." I said and the girls walked out of the room. I showed Lucky the view from my room.

"That's nice. Really pretty Perk." She said.

"I want you and the girls to fly out here tomorrow. I can't focus while yall not around. I miss you ma." I said. I been out of town for a few days and it seemed like it was gonna be a little longer out here.

"Perk." She said shaking her head.

"Please ma." I was almost begging.

"Perk do you really think I wanna be near you right now. If you want I can send the girls but not me." She said.

"I need you Arya." I said lowly.

"I don't wanna be near you." She said.

"Arya either come willingly or by force its up to you. I said I need my wife down here." I snapped.

"Fuck you Perk. Do what you gotta do." She said and hung up. I just shook my head because I wasn't trying to mam handle her down here but I guess I had no choice.