Lucky

Finally I made it to Miami in a fuckin trunk. Yes Perk people put me in a trunk and drove me 15 hours to Florida. By the time we made it I was pissed. I had to go to the bathroom but clearly nobody cared enough so I ended up missing on myself.

"Daddy they made her ride in the trunk." Emerald said.

"Excuse me?" I heard him say as I entered a bathroom. I took me a shower and saw Perk put some of my clothes in the bathroom. I went and sat on the couch. I was still pissed at Perk.

"Arya that was not the plan but ima take care of that in the morning." He said.

"Yeah okay. I'm ready for bed." I snapped.

"Come on." He said.

       I got up and followed him. We went to a big ass room with floor to ceiling windows. Then I saw the view from the balcony and almost got lost in it. I felt him come behind me and wrap his arms around me. As much as I wanted to fight him off I didnt. I just stayed there and looked at the view.

"That shit wasn't suppose to happen. Let me make this clear. It's never a day on this earth that I would tell my men to put you in a trunk. Especially not in front of my girls." He said sternly.

"I did hit him on our way out." I said.

"I don't care if you shot him baby. You and my kids are to be handled with care at all times. What happened today was unacceptable." He said turning me around to look at him.

"Im good." I shrugged.

"Naw you not but ima make up for  it while you and the girls are here. Now come on I know your tired." He said.