Perk

I came in and my house was quiet. All I heard was the TV in my room playing. I check on my girls and they were both sleep. I went into my room and saw shorty was in my bed sleep. She had the window open and was buried under the covers. The TV light was shining off her face. I watched her sleep for a while and then I went to shower today's bullshit off me and went to lay in the bed with shorty I guess she felt me get into bed and she turned around and threw her arm around me. Not long after that I was sleep.

        The next day I was in the middle of some good ass sleep when I heard a blood curdling scream. I got up and ran to the kitchen.  When I got in there shorty was on her stomach and Emerald was holding a frying pan.

"What the fuck happen in here?" I said.

"Emerald threw grease on her. Don't look at me like that you went too far. Daddy she was just trying to fix us some food and Emerald snapped." Saphire said.

"Call your uncle and wait for him." I said. I pulled out my phone and called the doctor to my house.  Lucky was on the floor crying in pain. I didn't know what to do so I sat there till the doctor showed up.

"Im sorry ma. Shit I'm gonna take care of this I promise." I said.

           The doctor came in a pushed me out the kitchen. As my brother was walking in.

"What the fuck happen?" He asked.

"Emerald threw grease on Lucky." I said and showed him the video.

"Damn that's fucked up they ready?" He asked and I nodded.