Perk

All I could hear was the fact she felt like she was bought. She felt like somebody was always out to buy her. She told me how she wanted to feel safe and cared for. Then she started talking  about the miscarriage. How she felt abandoned again. This wasn't her first miscarriage but it pulled at my heart strings that she felt like I abandoned her.

"Arya on everything I love I wish I would've had my phone charged I would've rushed here to take care of you." I said.

"But you weren't I had your kids anything could've happened and I know nothing about the girls. Sometimes I think maybe this shits not worth the trouble. Maybe im not cut out to be your wife." She said crying. I pulled her to me and let her cry.

"Ain't nobody perfect mama. All this shit is a work in progress. Shit I got some work to do to this is new for both of us." I said.

"You can't go ghost in me for weeks." She said.

"Im staying right here ain't nobody going no where." I said.

            We got in the car to get the girls and get some food. When we went home everyone ate and talked about there day. Watching the twins interact with my wife had me thinking about a new start.

"What yall think about moving. This place has some bad memories and I wanna make some new ones with my family." I shrugged.

"Im down." Lucky said.

"US too." My twins said.

     Everyone was in their own rooms. Shorty and I were in our room. She was in one of my shirts again so I crawled between her legs andlaid my head right on her chest. This shit felt like my safe space. Nothing could fuck up this mood I was in.

"I missed you." I said.

"Did you?" She asked.

"Yes. Shit being away from you for so long was hard. I ain't trying to do that shit no more." I said.

"Yeah we will see." She said with a smile.

"Naw that's a fact. Ain't no we will see." I said leaning up and sucking on her neck.

"Antonio." She lightly moaned.

"Tell me what you want baby." I said.

"I want you." She said.

"Sayless." I said and opened her kegs to get my desert that I haven't tasted in two months.