two

Last night was amazing. So I was next to Lewis. He was sat on my right. I often saw him looking at me. His eyes hypnotized me. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's the first time I've spent a moment with him. Second time if you count the hug at the fan zone. But not as long as last night. I talked to the pilots a lot more than Louise's friends. I heard Louise talking to her friends about Max. I went out of the restaurant a second time because I wasn't feeling well at all. I needed some fresh air. I let some tears fall but I quickly wiped them away because Lewis joined me. He stayed with me and listened to me. He comforted me easily : first he found the right words to say, then he took me in his arms. I felt his hand go through my hair. Time stopped when he took me in his arms. He kept me in his arms for at least two minutes but I felt safe. I felt protected. Then we joined the others. We stayed for almost two hours at the restaurant. On the way back, Lewis stayed close to me. We all said good night before entering our respective rooms. Louise and I discussed about the evening.

I'm back on the circuit. Louise is on the phone with her father. The race is at 3 p.m. and it's almost noon. I'm standing in line to buy something to eat. Louise asked me to get her a burger with fries and a can of ice tea. I'll take the same thing. I'm not too hungry but I still force myself to eat. A few minutes later, I join Louise and give her her burger, French fries and drink. I sit next to her and we start to eat. We are exhausted because we woke up early to settle down in the grandstands. We also wanted to watch the sunrise together. I can't wait for the race to begin. I hope Lewis wins. As you know, Louise is for Max. Speaking of her, she fell asleep on her seat. I let her sleep because we slept badly last night.

The race started twenty minutes ago and Louise is completely crazy every time we see Max pass in front of our grandstand. Some fans laugh when they see her like that. I see Lewis' car passing by and it makes me smile. I don't know how Lewis is going to react to my letter. I hope he will like it. I stop thinking about it and focus on the race. At least, I try. I take my phone and I take pictures of the view we have and the pilots passing by. I made some of Lewis.

The race has just ended. We look at the podium from the screen, located next to the stands. Lewis is 4th, I'm so proud of him. Louise is even happier than me because Max is first. We leave the circuit in the direction of the hotel. We must leave the hotel before 6 pm. I don't know where to go. I sigh and Louise looks at me wondering what's wrong. I tell her that I have nowhere to go but I think I will go to Egypt to join my team to help them. I feel the need to travel. I book a plane ticket to Luxor, a city in Egypt. I love this country so much. My plane leaves tomorrow from Nice, a French city. There is no airport in Monaco. I also book a train ticket to Nice. I can't wait to be there. I make another reservation for a hotel room next to the airport.

Louise and I leave the hotel and walk towards the train station to catch my train to Nice. I will miss Louise very much. We give each other a big hug before I get on the train. Louise lives in Cannes. She only has an hour to drive. I send her a message to be careful. I put my head against the train window before it starts. My only desires are to go to Egypt, to see my mother and go back to an F1 grand prix. Any. I want to see Lewis again.

I arrive in Nice after twenty-two minutes on the train. I didn't see the time pass. I feel like I was on the train for five minutes. I leave the train and walk to the bus stop. A bus comes in and I get in. I arrive to the hotel after nineteen minutes on the bus. I still walk to the hotel before I collect the keys to my room. I enter it and I am amazed by the beauty of the room. There is even a beautiful view on the sea. I grab my camera. I take some pictures of the sea. I hear my phone ringing and I see that it is a message from Louise. She is stuck in a traffic jam. What bad luck ! I hope she's okay.

I get dressed and I decide to go out in town. I also went to the GP of France, at Le Mans, for MotoGP. I was able to take pictures with my two favorite drivers: Alex and Marc Marquez. Unlike F1, I grew up with MotoGP. My mother is a fan of MotoGP. We love everything about motorcycles and cars. Especially my mother. I'm saving all I can to buy a house for her and my little brother. He's 14 and his name is Tony. I hate not spending time with him. I do my best to be there: I call him every day, I help him the best I can. I am not like our father. I will stay two weeks in Egypt, then I will go back to my mother's place. I'll buy a present for her and for my brother. I know that he also loves Egypt, I will take a book on Egypt and a pyramid in key chains. For my mother, I will take a plant and a bouquet of flowers.

I walk in the town. The warm air makes me feel good. I feel good in Nice. In fact, I feel good in any city that is on a lake, river or beach. Being close to nature calms me. Living in a big city is not my cup of tea, but it doesn't prevent me from enjoying visiting cities. I have always enjoyed discovering new places, whether cities or nature.

I continue to walk in Nice. I notice that there is the sunset soon. I smile and grab a takeaway/takeout pizza and to eat it in front of the sunset on the beach. I pay for my pizza and I wait for it to be ready. It's a small restaurant that makes homemade pizzas. I tested it the last time I came to Nice and I really liked it. I wait ten minutes before I can leave the restaurant with my pizza. I sit on the warm sand and start to eat my pizza in front of the sunset. To be honest, this would be the perfect thing for a date. For example, ordering something to eat and eating it in front of a sunset with the person you love. Even doing this with someone of your family or friends can be amazing. I've already done it with my little brother and my mother, but not yet with my group of friends. I only did it twice with Louise.

I take pictures of the sunset before I go back to the hotel. It's so late and I get up early tomorrow. I have two stops on the way tomorrow. It's going to be a long journey, but it's worth it. I walk back to the hotel and put on my pajamas. I wonder what my mom and my little brother are doing. I look at the time and I see it is 11:35 pm. It must be 11:35 am there. I decide to call my little brother and he picks up instantly. I smile when I see his face appear. He is so happy that I call him.

"When do you come back, Dixie ?" - My brother asks

"Not before two weeks." - I reply

"Where are you going ?"

"I will be in Egypt, I leave tomorrow."

"I'd like to come with you !"

"I'd like to, Tony. Promise one day, I'll take you there with mom, of course."

"I won't say no to that" - My mother says

She appears and I smile at her.

"Tell us about the F1 GP!" - My brother says

"We want to know!" -  My mother adds

I smile even more and I tell them everything. My brother is a fan of Carlos Sainz and my mother of Charles Leclerc. I send them all the pictures I took during the GP. We still talk for a good hour. Then we hang up because they're going to eat and I have to go to sleep. I put my phone to charge after setting an alarm clock at 7:30 in the morning. My flight is at 2:50 pm so I go to the airport around 12:30 pm to make sure I don't miss the airplane. I think about Lewis, I wonder how he is. I still dread his reaction to my letter.