ten

Dixie has just arrived with Pierre. She is beautiful. The dress fits her perfectly. I devour her with my eyes and I stay amazed at her. All the other pilots kiss her. I get up when she walks up to me. I hug her. Her smell is my favorite perfume. It smells so good and the fact that Dixie put it on makes me lose my mind. I want Dixie to be mine. I don't want her with anyone else. I want her with me.

Dixie is sat in front of me. I can't help but stare at her. I don't even pay attention to the conversation. I get a little nudge from Charles, which brings me back to reality. I notice that the waiter is already there for the orders. I order something quickly, then it's Dixie's turn to order. She orders the same thing as I do. Dixie pulls out her phone and taps away at it. I talk to Charles and Daniel. I feel a vibration on my thigh: I take out my phone and I see a message from Dixie.

Dixie : Everything's okay ?
Lewis : I'm just daydreaming.
Dixie : Wanna talk about it ?
Lewis : You're gorgeous. That's why I'm daydreaming. 

I look up at her. She blushes smiling. She puts her phone on the table after answering me. We talk to the others. I smile when I notice she often looks at me. Dixie gets up and I see her heading to the toilets/restroom. 

Dixie still hasn't come back from the toilets/restroom. I decide to go there. I open the door to enter the room that allows to wait if toilets are occupied. I come across Dixie, she has red eyes. She looks at me crying. I take her directly in my arms.

"Don't leave please, Lewis !"

"I'm here sweetie. Everything's going to be okay. I promise. Do you want to talk about what's wrong ?"

"Maybe later. I don't know."

"What can I do to make you feel better ?"

"Stay, please."

"I'm here, my princess."

I hold her in my arms, stroking gently her hair. I dry her tears and kiss her cheeks. I hold her in my arms for a while. Then, Dixie puts water on her face so that her eyes deflate a little. I gently caress her cheek. Dixie's gaze softens. Her hand on mine makes me smile. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I approach her and I kiss her gently. My heart races upon contact with her lips. My hand goes through her hair before it lands on her hip.

We came back from the toilets/restroom. I still have the taste of her lips on mine. 

"Why did you stay so long in the toilets ?" - Esteban asks

I hear Dixie sipping her juice. I make the mistake of looking at her and we have a an uncontrollable fit of laughter. Dixie manages to control herself and she explains to them.

"I wasn't okay at all and Lewis came. He saw me crying so he hugged me until I felt better." -  Dixie replies

"The most important thing is you're okay now." - Pierre adds

The guys resume their conversation and I continue to laugh with Dixie. She looks at me with stars in her eyes. Spending time with her does me good, I missed her so much. I feel like to be a better version of myself when I'm with her. We have an amazing night: we talk about everything, laugh and gossip. Dixie has a lot to tell and it makes us laugh. It is especially the way she tells that makes us laugh the most. I get lost in my thoughts while looking at her, I feel like I'm falling in love with her.

I come with Dixie to her hotel, but I don't want to leave her. I want her near me, I want to be there for her. I accompany her to her room and I give her a hug before leaving her, reluctantly. I leave her hotel and I get in Pierre's car towards our hotel. We get there and Pierre parks before we get out of his car. I say good night to Pierre and Daniel before going to my hotel room. When I enter, I sit directly on my bed.

I wake up with a start, like something's wrong. Dixie called me several times and left me a voicemail:

""Hey Lewis... I'm sorry if I wake you up... I'm not fine at all and I needed someone to talk to. I wanted to talk to you, to hear your voice. Anyway, you're sleeping right now so I'll stop disturbing you. I hope you sleep well, Lewis. Good night, Lewis..."

I rush out of my hotel and run to join her. Hearing her cry tore my heart out. I knock on her door and try to call her at the same time. I hear noise behind the door and I see her open. I walk in and close the door behind me. I see Dixie crying and I hug her.

"What's wrong, sweetie ?" - I ask

"I had a nightmare." - Dixie replies

"I'm here, Dixie. Everything's okay."

"I'm sorry if I woke you up, I didn't want to."

"Don't be sorry, I'm here for you."

"Thanks, Lewis."

"Is it okay for you if we lay on the bed and we cuddle to sleep ?"

Dixie nods and we lie on her bed. She snuggles up against me with her teddy bear and I put the blanket on us before taking her in my arms. I watch her fall asleep against me, her head resting against my chest. I wait until she is well asleep to take a picture of us both. I want to remember that moment. I put my phone on the bedside table and I keep watching Dixie sleep. I can look at her for hours. I play with her soft hair and kiss her on the forehead. She takes more and more place in my heart and she becomes my priority day by day. Since I met her, everything has changed: I feel like I'm not the same as before. I am so happy to be her idol and being able to help her every day makes me even happier.

I give her one last kiss on the forehead and I fall asleep with her.