chapter 1

Pov: Rowan

             "Stella, come to my cabin"with that i hung up the call.This CEO position and office work is annoying sometimes. I love my work but I fed up with this  presure and spotlighting . People are waiting to see me fucked up which I never would be.
"May i , sir" my assistant Stella's voice interpreted my thoughts."yes please, take a seat" after she seated infront of me , I asked her" Haven't i already told you that don't take personal calls when I'm in a meeting?" "Oh. That was your mother, sir" she said with a concern tone." That's not the answer to my question."my irritation turned into frustration even though I clearly know that's not her fault. My mother had been calling me the past one day. I didn't pick up cause I know it will be about business, business, business. Her life revolves around our company. But I'm really proud of her cause after my fathers death. She was the one who ran our company. Such a strong woman. But now I'm not in a mood to discuss business with my own mother.

"My apologies, she said it was urgent that's why . Won't repeat, sir" i simply ignores her apology and moved to another topic.
" What about the cj group's report?"
" It's all ready, sir. Here you go" she handled over a blue thick file to me.
" And some rumours say that they are going to Collab with an international company." After hearing this too, my bad mood got a demotion to worst mood.
Cj group one of the newest group which have got a world wild recognition in a small amount of time span. The name josh Jackson in the file caught my attention. The one and only son of Christy Jackson who is the owner of CJ group. The last year josh  joined as the ceo of CJ group which was a hard slap on many companies . I read so many magazine which featured their life story. The journey from nothing to everything.
They were poor and became the richest in world. There where I feel uncomfortable because  I haven't got a chance to experience that pleasure of gaining money. I was rich when I born . In another words , i am  born rich. The power of old money. I believes it as a blessing at the same time its a curse too.

    "You may leave now " i said without looking at my assistant."Thank you sir, and if you don't mind, can i say something?" "Go ahead ". I looked at her who is standing in the midway of my opened cabin door. " Whether you know it or not, your mother said she wanna see you in person. Bye, sir" and the door closed behind her.
Yeah i have to go to her whenever she want to see me because I'm the prefect son in everyone's eye. It's not good to disappoint your mother.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Good morning, mother" The middle aged lady who is sitting in the fantasy sofa with a newspaper in her hand turned her head to my direction. "Ohh, good morning my lad. I was waiting for you.Take a seat" sat parallel to her. "Haven't you eating properly?, you look tired.""no mother, I'm having good food."i said with a small smile . "You know it's not good for a CEO to look dull." Ofcourse I forget she raised a CEO not a son, my bad.
" I heard that you wanna see me in person, anything important?"
Must be something important unless she don't need to see me.
"You are going to get married." My mother simple said just like she orders a cup of coffee in cafe. "Ohh im not ready yet mother. I haven't seen a prefect daughter in law for you. But trust me i won't take too much time." I explained my side. "There is the problem, you are getting married to a man, Rowan."
Thats when i realised it was  not a question or request but  an order.
" Mother, a man . I'm ...I'm not even a gay. Then... How.....how would I?" "It's not a crime to marry a man Rowan" it's like my talking a robot which only say what it already recorded. "I'm not saying that. What i meant is i don't want to get married especially not to a man."
"I already had fixed a meeting with your finance, you have to go and meet him." I really wanna laugh at myself. " Mother really , finance!!"
"Look rowan, this is for us . This is for our company. So you  have to meet josh Jackson tomorrow." What the actual fuck. "Josh Jackson!!!"

                                :) :) :)

Hey guys, i need time to get on the track. Hope you like it. And again excuse my English 🙃