𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 & 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Request from Wattpad—! Here you go Zeki aph☆—☆You are a smiling critter in this, if u want to know which one(but don't know what animal or insect to pick) you could start out as a sheep!

—☆You are a smiling critter in this, if u want to know which one(but don't know what animal or insect to pick) you could start out as a sheep!

It's early in the morning, and the kids have woken up(some of them, those are the early birds).

You and PickyPiggy help out with the breakfast, surprisingly you two never get tired of it.

PickyPiggy is very familiar with food so of course she won't get bored, but you? It can be confusing on why you never get tired.. Of cooking and baking for the kids.

Both of you cook everyday, at least for breakfast. Cooking over 500 pancakes, bacon(sometimes), and eggs isn't thattt bad!!

That's what PickyPiggy and you say.

So while you were cooking pancakes, you were by yourself. PickyPiggy already took care of the bacon. Seems.. Weird. Because y'know, bacon is pork. But she doesn't know that so let's keep it a secret.

You had 400 already done, just 100 left. Then you and Picky have to work together to set the table and place down the plates of food.

You finished pouring out the batter for a few pancakes then sat down somewhere on the couch.

You're cooking for all the kids, but the little ones come first. The little ones are 1-6, the youth is 7-10, then the older ones are 11-17. Why do the little ones wake up earlier? You're not sure.

Since there isn't anything to watch except Smiling Critter videos. You decide to watch that. While it was playing, you kind of— zoned out..

'Why don't I have hands instead of hooves'?

Then Dogday and Catnap came out of nowhere.

"Sheepy"!

"..."

Dogday jumped on you while Catnap crawled on the couch and sat next to you.

"What'cha doin?!" Dogday asked, he was always so interested in what you do in your everyday life. It's just a routine, sometimes it doesn't always stick to that but it's okay.

"Waiting for the pancakes to cook—" While you were speaking, apparently PickyPiggy woke up and wanted to check on the cooking.

"Oh that's great! Your pancakes are amazing! As always!" Dogday always compliments you on your cooking.

"What's the ingredients for em? Again..?" And for some reason he couldn't remember the ingredients every single time you told him. But you don't mind.

(This is a real recipe by the way you can actually make this, it's how I make pancakes!) While making eye contact with Picky, you were stating the ingredients.

"So I first use 1 cup of pancake flour"(You can use any, I think, I'm not sure since I've been using the same one every time I make pancakes)

"Then a ⅔ cup of water(If the flour looks like it needs more water you can do a full cup!)" You were hand motioning to Picky to flip over the pancakes since they should be done by now. She did it so you don't have to worry too much, now.

She's taking care of the pancakes now that you're explaining the ingredients to a very interested puppy, and a very much listening kitty.

"Then three slices of butter, after getting the pieces I put it in the microwave, for 30 seconds or 1 minute, depending on how big the slices were"

"And to add some yummy flavor to it I use cinnamon, as much as you want really, also if you want to make it really sweet, you can use milk"!

"After putting the ingredients together, you mix 'em up! And now you pour the batter on the griddle, as much as you want".

"Also if it's too dry you could add more liquids(any of them, the melted butter, the water, the milk) or if it's too liquidy you could add more flour".

"... Wow! Sheepy you're so cool when it comes to cooking and stuff!" The puppy was wagging his tail at how amazing you were with your knowledge about making food.

Then he gave you a big hug, he was on your left side so you put your left arm around his back.

"Thanks—"

Then Catnap rubbed his head against yours while purring.

Even if Picky is still in the area, she's too sleepy to process Catnap's affection.

You didn't want to sleep here on the couch so you suggested to the polar opposites that, "We should move to our critter bedroom or something".

While you three were walking to the critter room, remember how I said that some kids were early birds? Yeah, and someee of those kids were out of their bedrooms. So you and Catnap had to deal with having them go back into their rooms, since Dogday isn't too good at that stuff.

He sometimes gets.. Manipulated by the kids.. They reason with him and tell him that it's okay to stay out of the rooms. Then he goes, "Okay!" It's not annoying, but it is annoying that the kids were taking advantage of Dogday's kindness.

After that frenzy, you guys were actually heading back to the critters' room.

Luckily, the workers thankfully had sympathy for the critters so you all actually have a place to rest. Even if you don't need to sleep.

All the critters, except Picky, were playing around in the room. Then your trio came in and walked in on a party. Like a teenage birthday party, it was actually crazy. And somehow Craftycorn was drawing during all of this??

Catnap, Dogday and you were going towards your bed, just sitting on it, watching the madness. There was so much laughing, the room could be mistaken for a bunch of 3 year olds.

Then, KickinChiken threw a pillow and it hit Catnap's face..

The room went silent, though, Craftycorn was still drawing.

"Oh! Sorry Catnap! I'll try not to hit you again"!

He slowly turned his head towards the chicken, looking scary as ever.

But then you scratched the underside of his chin with your wrist(since you're a sheep and have wool) or if your critter actually has hands then you scratched under his chin with your hand.

"Sorry about him, continue." And then the playing started again.

And yes, Catnap started purring.