𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

A/N|| I kind of

A/N|| I kind of.. Completely forgot that Dogday was supposed to be a yandere, but he really wouldn't do much as one so... I think it's okay! ^_^

Request from Wattpad-! Here you go Shaymi999 ☆

Your 'name' was SleepyMew. Not so good is it? Well stick with it, it's what they named you. You had some resemblance to Catnap, you both were about sleeping, and you two were cats.

So when you arrived, the other critters were all over you, saying that you were similar to Catnap. While Catnap stared from the shadows.

It wasn't impossible to see him up there, cats do have night vision after all.

While almost every critter was surrounding you, Dogday stayed behind. Getting a gooood look at you. You noticed that too.

Dogday snapped out of his trance and told the other critters to not crowd you, especially since you're new.

He asked for your name and you said, "SleepyMew, though I don't like the name..." You rubbed your eye, because you were just sooo sleepy!

One unique thing about you is that you didn't have a permanent smile, you could actually move your mouth. Even with your cool feature, nobody was jealous. They found it amazing!

"Well I like the name!" Dogday exclaimed, causing the other critters to look at each other. Not curious, noooo, they think somethin new is goin on with Dogday.

"He has a crush on Mew." KickinChicken whispered to Hoppy Hopscotch, and since dog's have excellent hearing Dogday heard every bit of Kickin's claim, "Hey! I do not!"

Kickin realized he was caught and said, "What? I never said that?? Man who said that..." Causing the other critters to giggle.

"... Anyways! Would you like to be shown around the place?" Dogday questioned you, still suspicious of what Kickin said.

"Uhh, yeah sure."

"Great! Come this way!" He softly grabbed your wrist and led you towards areas of playcare.

Even Catnap was a little bit suspicious of Dogday's feelings.

After Dogday gave you a tour around the place, you settled in and started doing what you were made for. Calming down the kids. There were a few 5-6 year olds that were too excited, and the kids needed to be more chill for the activity.

You lazily walked over to them, asking their names. The kids stated them, and you dealt with their ecstatic energy. Meanwhile, Dogday was watching you deal with them, feeling both proud and impressed at your work.

His feelings growing bigger.

After a few months of working at playcare you and Dogday were together.

You two were sitting on the couch, while Dogday was right next to you, his leg over your lap. He has his arms lightly wrapping around your neck, his head laying on your shoulder. Obviously his tail was wagging.