𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤! 𝐞𝗺𝐩𝐥𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

You twisted and turned in your sleep

You twisted and turned in your sleep. Sweat collecting on your cold body. Even with a blanket on. All windows and doors were shut, no cool air could flow into even the smallest corners of your room.

So why were you so damn cold?

Oh. A fever.

You woke up with a stuffy nose, an aching head, and a sore throat mixed with a high temperature(ME!!!).

Maybe you shouldn't go to work today.

But money...

But getting better...

But money... :(

Eh whatever. Just take some tylenol and you'll be fine.

You woke up at your designated time—

SHUT UP!! I woke uh(up) ah(at) my.. Uhhhh. Deserted time! And.. Ate.. Uhm..

... Will you let me speak?

Uhm.. NO!! I ate.. Uhhhh, someeee Eggo waffles!!! Yurmy.. With syrup bcus.. I like syrup! And.. A cup of orang juice..

Lovely explanation of your morning.

May I speak now?

You.. MaY!!

Thanks. You sloppily trotted around your kitchen, trying to find something to eat. You couldn't even see things right, ughhh. And you were just soooo HOT!! But you got chills at the same time!!

Maybe you should stay home.

NO!! I need... THe mONey!!

Alright. You looked in your freezer, finding some eggo waffles you could munch on. Now for a drink, since you had a fever, maybe some orange juice would help calm it down.

It isn't THAT bad. The orange juice I mean, your health state is terrible.

Mmm... What should I consume next?

Maybe a spoon of honey and lemon? It helps with your throat. Like a lot.

Hmm... OkAYY!!

You took the spoon of honey and lemon, now for some vitamins(zinc and vitamin c, that's what I took) and now you're off!

You were still not right in the head, so you may have tripped on your own feet while walking to your car. You entered it, and sat down with a sigh. So you're not coughing up the workplace, you decided to suck on a cough drop.

They taste gross, but it's worth it. You sat there in your car seat for a few minutes, just thinking about what'll possibly happen at your job. Maybe the other employees will notice and ask if you're okay. Or maybe the Smiling Critters will notice how sick you are and try to take care of you.

Heh.. Little animals taking care of a whole human. How is that even possible?

.

.