𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

A/N|| I apologize for not uploading yesterday and Thursday :(

—☆You are a smiling critter in this, if u want to know which one(but don't know what animal or insect to pick) you could start out as a sheep!

Affection(How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

— She can be pretty affectionate physically and in a gift giving way!

— Physically is basically kisses(minus her snout), hugs, cuddles, she can be pretty good with that stuff too!

— So if you ever want some physical affection from her, just ask!

— Or if you're not good with verbalizing your words, just motion it to her, she's good with that!

— Gift giving is just giving food, so if you also want food with your physical affection, go ahead and ask, verbally or not

— She would love it if you asked for one of her pb & j's, she loves making them! She also needs somebody to test if they're delicious

Best friend(How would they be as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

— She'd be an amazing best friend! She's REALLY loyal too(Not even because she's a pig, it's how she naturally is)

— If she'd hear someone talking bad about you, she'll confront them about it, asking what was the reason???

— You're like, the best toy ever!

— She is CLUELESS about why people would unpleasantly talk about you!

— It would start with her sharing food with you, you're pretty special so be grateful!

— All the other critters saw what she did and was VERY surprised, she has NEVER done that before

— From that moment she's been sharing her snacks and food with you

— Even her pb & j's! Just a small bit though

Cuddles(Do they cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

— She does cuddle! All the time, especially when sleeping(pigs do that)

— She's really touchy(NOT in a weird way)

— Without even trying!! I don't get how(these are literally my headcanons, I know what I'm talking about)

— She cuddles by being right next to you, usually she's just, right there.

— SOME physical touch has to be going on, light brushes, shoulder touches, you know the drill ^_^

— Though her usual way of cuddling is sleeping, or holding hands while her head is on your shoulder, she usually swings her hooves

— Other ways are her just being on you, like she's laying down on your legs, while eating(or doing anything to be honest)