𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Request from Wattpad—! Here you go Justlila79☆A/N|| I barely ever mention that you are a woman in this fanfic, but there is a mention of chests, not sexually, but it does talk about it—☆You are a human in this!

A/N|| I barely ever mention that you are a woman in this fanfic, but there is a mention of chests, not sexually, but it does talk about it
—☆You are a human in this!

Catnap's been.. Gone. But still here.

He's been distant but he's still there.

You find it terrifying that you always feel like you're being watched even at home.

You can't even change without closing the blinds!

You were at home after a long day of working at the daycare, wanting to just lay down. You again, feel like you're being watched. Let's just hope nothing happens while you're sleeping.

You didn't want to shower, but you want to be clean for the next day and do not appreciate morning showers.

So, you decided to go through the process of showering. Doing your usual routine. Thankfully, you didn't feel like you were being watched at the moment. Whoever's watching you is well-mannered.

For some reason, you smiled at that. At least someone knows when to look and not to. Your shower took about 20-30(or more) minutes. The warm water(unless you shower in cold water) doesn't want to let you go.

Now you get it, when cats lay in the warm sun rays.

But sadly, there's something called a water bill and getting weirdly wrinkly from water, so you had to get out.

You were soon dressed for bed(if you do, some people don't sleep with clothes on). Then went to sleep, feelings watched once again(unless you sleep naked, or half naked like a bra and underwear or something).

Catnap has manners y'all.

Soon, it's the next day. Nothing's watching you. Not at the moment. You don't feel those occasional goosebumps run across your skin.

But then you do.

Only because it's cold. Like I said, nothing's watching you.

At the moment.

You're dressed for the day to work at Playtime co. And prepare to deal with screaming, wide smiles, pushes, hugs, what'd you expect at a literal daycare.

You'll feel 'that' again once you get to the workplace. So just be happy you don't right now.

You arrive at Playtime co, signed in with your id, and went to your 'station' you called it.

"Hey coworker!" You have no idea why Dogday didn't call you by your name.

It's fine, you're used to it.

"Hey Dogday.." He was really worried about your well being, but sadly had to deal with kids. No worries! He'll make time for you! Hopefully.

You were walking to your office, and you're being watched. For sure.