𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐭𝗼𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐲(𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐲)𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Request from Tumblr-! ☆

-☆You are a human in this

Being a little kid, who's an orphan, at a big place with a bunch of toys can make you quite interested in things. There's a lot to explore, people to meet, toys to see, and a bunch of colors to look at.

When you're basically living in this factory, you can get bored. Even with everything that's going on.

But if you're being taken care of by some toys? You can't really get bored.

Especially at 5 years old.

There's these animals, called Smiling Critters. And they take care of you! They all love and cherish you. You were shy, but they really brought out your social side.

Anyways let me stop rambling, there was this cat. That cat didn't interact with the children, unless it was bedtime. But during the day, he was gone.

Well, not completely. Sometimes he was but you have no idea where he was at those times. When he was actually here, just not interacting with kids, you'd always see him in a high place. Watching everybody.

But when you stare at him for too long, he moves. Yet you still find him every single time.

You wished he didn't run away from you :(.

Since you're a good kid, you went to sleep at the times you were supposed to.

But since he came out when you're supposed to sleep. One night, you decided to stay up and roam the halls.

"Why are you gonna stay up?"

"Because I wanna see the kitty!" You whispered to your friend.

"What kitty?"

"The one that comes out at night!"

Your friend was a little wary after hearing that, they didn't know that!

"That's spooky..."

"Well I like cats!"

"Are you gonna come with me?"

They shook their head, making a mumbled, 'auh auh' (Idk, I tried my best trying to give that a word)

"I'm too sleepy..."

"Okay!"

Then, after that you waited, until it was bedtime. You opened the door, looking at both sides, making sure there wasn't any other critter lurking around.

Then, you stepped out.

It was quite cold in the halls, but it was fine you had your robe, long pants and slippers.

You looked back one second, turned around and there he was!

You let out a gasp, "Kitty!" And gave him a hug.