𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝗺𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

A/N|| The title was supposed to say, Yandere Catnap x female smiling critter cat reader, but it exceeded the character limit, sorry :(

Request from Wattpad-! Here you go Shaymi999☆

You weren't the only cat out of the smiling critters.

There was another one, Catnap. Though, you were very much like him.

You were barely any different from him! The only difference is that you were a girl(and maybe the color, it depends on what color you want to be).

You were quiet, sneaky, hid in the dark, interacted with others, but not so happily. Even if it looked like you hated being at Playtime co, it wasn't that bad here.

Other than the abusive workers.

And Catnap stalking you.

You didn't find it that creepy, but it did annoy you a little bit. Why couldn't he just interact with you? Yet you caught him looking at you every time.

Cat instincts, that's all. Y'know, maybe he wanted you gone because he wants to be the only cat critter.

You'll just have to wait.

There would be times where you tried to talk to him, but he'd just walk away.

You don't know why, he could at least just listen to you. Makes you feel a little sad.

Of course, somebody noticed. That was Dogday.

"Mew, you've been seeming kind of down these days, are you alright?"

"... Yea, it's just that. Catnap's been ignoring me. I try to talk to him, but he just walks away."

Dogday furrowed his eyebrows a little, pretty disappointed in Catnap's actions.

"Oh alright, I'll try to talk about it with him.."

"Oh, thanks Dogday."

After that, you caught Catnap right behind you staring at you. It happened quite often.

... At least he wasn't hiding in the shadows.

.

.

.

But now, 10 years later, he's always in the shadows.

And 10 years later, you're here, roaming the halls just like Catnap. You wish you could check up on Dogday, but you can't Catnap's too possessive.

If you even tried to sneak around to talk to him, Dogday would be dead the next hour. Not from Catnap's hands, but from the smaller critters' mouths.

You wish you could just see your best friend one last time.

But you can, just this one time. Why? So you could alert Dogday that his body will be taken over by the smaller critters.

The tinies were listening in of course, excited to finally get their fill.

Why does the only time you get to talk to him the time where you tell him how he dies? Sometimes you wished Catnap wasn't so possessive. You feel as if he would trust Dogday but- apparently you were wrong.

"Oh.. I guess I'll have to prepare for the future."

You wish you could rub your head against his and tell him it's okay. You wish you didn't have to tell him the way he dies. You wish you could've just passed like the other critters.

What made you so special?

"..." You would've told him you're sorry, but you know Catnap was watching. He would've told the smaller critters to make Dogday's death more painful and slow.

You just want him to be put out of his misery. He could've just agreed with serving the prototype and he would've lived.

But that's not the Dogday you know.

And apparently, the player arrived so you have to go.

Even if they were already dealing with the smaller demonic version of the Smiling Critters, Catnap was determined to kill them. Or, to hunt he says.

Catnap wants to kill the player, but wouldn't mind you doing it instead.

Unfortunately, there were hiding spots in the play area. The place where there's different colored blocks and random holes that the small ones come from.

You were looking for the player, and since you saw the hiding spots, you looked in them. After some time you finally spotted them.

You grabbed them and threw them on the ground. They used their grab pack and grabbed at your eye. You tried to stop them by grabbing their face, but the hand took your eye out of its place.

And for some reason that singular eye was heavily connected to the organs in your system.

The player scurried towards a possible exit in the place, and ran, leaving you to die by yourself.

Catnap thought you could handle it yourself. But you didn't.

Not only did you being dead anger him even more. But he didn't want to hunt anymore, he wanted to torture and kill that stupid player.

He loved you so much that he didn't even give up your body to the Prototype. You weren't just some toy, you were his love.

Thankfully, the Prototype accepted the fact Catnap wanted to keep you.

After that, every way Catnap planned just to spook the player, wasn't just giving them a little scare anymore. It was supposed to terrify them. To make them feel threatened.

To make them scream whenever he came near them.

He even released his red gas to make them have horrific hallucinations.

He nearly killed them, but didn't, he wanted them to go through the pain he experienced.

But no matter how much torture they went through, it will never make up for the death they caused.

It will never replace your death.

It will never make him as happy as he was when you made him happy.