Chapter 3

Love is like a rosary full of mystery.
So guy's here's the update hope you like it. ^_^
~~~~
"Samantha's Pov"
As I woke up. I remember what happen last night. I smile a little bit.^_^ I stand up and go to the bathroom and take a shower then I brush my teeth. When I was already done,I headed my way down stairs to cook some breakfast. I cook some noodles.
When the noodles is cook I eat it. While I'm eating I check my phone and text Mark.

Me-Hey Mark are you going today here?!.
Mark-No, because Me and My parents will go to L.A for 3 days because we will visit our company there.
Me-Okay! Take care! T_T.
Mark-Kyel and Tofler said that they will go there tonight?!.
Me-I don't know,Why?!.
Mark-Nah! Don't mind it. And DON'T MISS ME!. Lol! Hahaa. Bye! I have to go!. See you soon.
Me-Okay! Bye!.

When I'm almost done eating, I decided to go out to relax.
I wear a red shirt and skinny jeans it was cold today so I wear a winter coat.
Then drive my sports car.

I decided to go in Han River.
As I step out in my car.
I see a familiar person a,GUY!
I don't know why that my feet is walking through that man.
As I reach him. T_T
Annyeong!. I greet him.
He look up and raised his eyebrows.
What are you doing here?!. He ask me.
Umh! Trying to relax my self.

"Jungkook's Pov"

Annyeong!. A girl greet me.
I look up and raised my eyebrow and I ask her.
What are you doing here?!.
Umh! Trying to relax my self. She said.
I feel annoyed because what she did to me last night.
I'm Samantha!, do you remember me?!.
Ah, Yes! Of course!. Your the one who fight me last night..
Are you attending school?!. She ask me with full of curiosity.
Yes!, why?!. I replied.
Umh!, nothing. Just asking. She said while pouting. Okay! I admit she's cute when she pout. ^_^ but, I don't like here. T_T

How about you? Are you attending school!?. I ask her.
Nope!!!, because school is so boring. But first can I sit beside you?!
"Okay!Fine! Why not"?.
She sit beside me and we have a little chitchat like asking some funny stuff like some annoying words.
But I'm happy with her today. I admit she's a prank girl. She ask what she want and said what she want to say.
(A.N: little chitchat?! Lol! It's to long!. Jungkookie don't fell in love in that girl.)

I am shock when she ask me.
Do you have a girlfriend or what?!.
Nothing but, I am admiring someone.
She is in my class. She is very intelligent, talented and kind.

Oh! Hahaha! My question is so simple and short!. All you can answer is YES or Nothing. She said with a smirk on her face.

I gave her a glare. ~_~
Chilax!. I'm just kidding. Your handsome when you get mad. Hahaha!.
Okay! Bye gotta go!! See you soon.
She said while standing up.
I smile a little.

"Wait!. I yelled". She forgot her cellphone I grab it and place her cellphone on my pocket. I stand up and go after her. But I'm late she already live.
I decided to go back to Han River and go home to take some rest.

~At home~

I step in my house. I headed my way to my room upstairs because I'm kinda tired today. I'm not starving so I decided not to eat. +_+
I jumped on my bed and take some nap.
-A few minutes later-
I can't sleep!!!. I yelled. I have class tomorrow and it's already 2:42 in the morning. I take a glance in my table where Samantha's cellphone is. I was eager to see inside her phone.
Woah! I was surprise because it has no lock. T_T
As I unlovk her phone I see her wallpaper its her. She's very hot here in this picture her lips, her eyes, body curves the way she look in this picture. I decided to open her gallery.
I saw her cute picture with a guy. She's beautiful but, she actually acts like a man.
I grab my phone and save her number to mine. I almost forgot about the time because of Samantha's phone it's already 3:13 in the morning
*yawn* I put down Samantha's cellphone and mine. I take a sleep for school today.
~~~~~~~~~
"Samantha's Pov"

I woke up and stand on my bed lazily.
I was about to check my phone when I remember-----.
My phone??????!!!!.
Where is it!!!!!!???. ~_~
I headed my to my bathroom and take a shower then off to Han River because I think someone sees my phone. That cellphone is very important to mr because my Father gave me that when I was 18. It was very memorable.
I drive my car and go to Han Rover to search for my phone..
I hope I will see it as soon as possible. T_T
As I reach the Han River I headef my way where I belong here last time.
But, I'm not glad because nobody is here. Because it was very early I think someone get that. ..._...
I walk in my car as I ferl my tears are forming in my eyes.
MY CELLPHONE!!!!!

I enter my house dumb founded.
My stomach is making me feel so bad because I don't eat. I cook some breakfast and eat it.
I was interrupted when Jungkook flash on my mind. ®_®
I think he's the only person last time I saw but, what if he see do?!.
Waaah!!! What if he saw my picture?! What if?!!!!???.
WHAT IF word is flooding my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Guys sorry for the short update. Hope you like it. It's free to vote,comment and share.
#channiekookie
#xoxo