Chapter 5

"Samantha's Pov"

Someone knock my door and when I open it.----. It's Koby my cousin. Hey! Dude! What's bring you here?!. I ask him. Dad told me that your attending school again and it's tomorrow!?. Hahahaha! "Samantha, is it okay to you that you are going to attend school again!!?." By the way this is your uniform my dad told me to bring this to you. Good! He knows what is your size.
I have no choice. Uncle Park is very strict and I don't want some punishment. If dad didn't told him that I will attend school I'll be free and do what I want. But I promise to Dad that I will do everything he want. "So, I have no choice".... I replied in sarcastic tone. Do you eat already?!. I ask him. Not already. He replied.
Hey!Koby, do you want to go outside to eat. I ask him.
"No, thanks!." I will hangout with my friends tonight.Oh I forgot about the time. I have to leave Samantha nice to see you again. Good luck!. He stand up and wave good bye.
I don't have the right mood to cook. I decided to go out to eat ny dinner. I was walking in the streets, I feel so pissed off at the moment. As I reach the Korean Restaurant. I smile a little bit because I was very starving. I ordered my meal and when it was done I eat it. I pay into the cashier and go out from the restaurant. My phone rang and good!, it's Mark. I asnwer it quickly.

"Hey! Mark, why did you call?!" --me
"Umh! Hahaha! Don't you want?!"--Mark
"Nope!, just asking!"--me
"How was your day?!"--Mark
"I have a good news and bad news!!"-- Me
"what?! "--Mark
The good news is I will attending school tomorrow and the bad news is I don't like. I said in sarcastic tone.
"pretty cool huh?!". I have to go bye. I will pack my things up because we will go back there. He said and end the call. I fell down and bump into something. I look up and----. I gave him a punch.
"Samantha! Is that you?!" Kyel ask me.
No, No, I'm not Samantha, hehe! just kidding. Why are you here?!. I ask him curiously.
"Just jerking around!". Kyel said with a smirk.
Are you kidding me?!. And who is that guy?!. Is it very cold that he is wearing a winter coat?!. I pointed at the guy who was his head's down.
Hey!, Kyel let me introduce with your new friend, I think.
The boy look up and-+----. DAMN!!!
"Shit"!. Why am I supposed to see him today?!. even the last day or today--. Tsk! Why am I "ALWAYS!!" saw him.
"I know you already". I said to Jungkook.
Gotta go, Sammy!. Kyel said and dragged Jungkook with him. I wave good bye to them and continue walking. A few minutes pass I reach my house already. I drag my self upstairs and jumped on my bed and off to DREAM LAND not thing king about tomorrow.

*yawn* When I stand up, I feel dizzy and go down stairs and get something to eat. I walk towards the bathroom and when I almost done bathing I wear my UNIFORM....
Whaa!. yelled. I'm not comfortable with this suit. It's my first day of school. I drag my self where the parking lot is. Honestly I regret that I went to Uncle Park's office.
Damn!!!. I start the engiine and drove my car where the school is. As I enter the school wlaking towards the principals office some girls are gaving me a glance. I feel not comfortable. A GANGSTER like me wearing a school uniform. Suck!!.
I threw my bag to the couch, I was sitting waiting for the principal arrival. Good, She came.
"Are you Ms. Samantha Park?!." She ask me.
I just nodded to her.
"Just sign this and you can proceed to your class!."
I signed the paper that she handed me.
I gave it to her.
"Ms. Samantha, you can proceed now to your class, I already tell the teacher that your a new student here. Your in class 1-A. Sorry, I will not be able to accompany you because I was still busy. Enjoy your day!!! ". She said and continue what she is doing. I gave her a smile but fake.
"I was wondering if I made mistake or something bad could I be able to go in this school?!. I really hate schools". I yelled. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I saw a man, I kindly bowed to him and continue walking towards my class. I took a glance at my watch. It's already 8:00 in the morning. I run fast as I can,. "Good, I reach it already".

"Jungkook's Pov"

I was interrupted by what am I doing because my teacher called out my name. I took a glance at her.
Mr. Jungkook can you please plug out your ear phone. I take it off and listen to my teacher.

Ok! class we have a new student she is the niece of the founder of this school, so kindly respect her.
She called out the name of the girl.
"SH*T, she is attending school and we have the same class. What the?!". Ms. Park introduced your self. My teacher said.
"Annyeong, I'm Samantha Park I was 19 year year old. Kindly respect me, if not--- it's up to you. You will regret what you do to me. ^_^
Hahaha! I'm just kidding. We can be friends." She said.
Ms. Samantha, you can sit at the back. She walks pass me and headed her way to the back and the boring class started.
Blah!
Blah!
Blah!.
The bell rang signalized class dismissed. I quickly go out to my class room. And go back home.
An hour past I didn't notice that it's already 7:00 in the evening.

"Samantha's Pov"

When I got home. I cook a popcorn to eat while watching TV. I was interrupted when I hear some creepy sound
I got up from sit and I open the window of my room. I see a man running around in the middle of the night. So I just ignored it.

"No ones Pov"

As Samantha open her window she saw a man running around in the middle of the night.
She just ignored it and close her window. She didn't noticed that the guy she saw was going to kill her.
The guy who was jerking around take out his phone from his pocket and placed it on his head.
"Do you already kill Mr. Park's daughter'Samantha Park. The person ask on the phone.
"Not already". The man told him.
"kill the girl", I will make my revenge. The man yelled on the phone.
The call ended.
~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!. Here's my update!. What do you think?!. Who is that mysterious guy who want to kill Samantha?!.
Thank you @simmy_kpop for voting on my story. I kindly appreciate it.
It's free to comment and vote. Sorry if I have some wrong grammar, erors, spelling ir etc.
#channiekookie
#xoxo
#bts