Chapter 9

"Try to smile like nothing happened".

"Samantha's Pov"

I try to open my eyes. I was very tired today.. *yawning*.
I get up from my bed and get ready to school. By the way this is the day I will get my punishment with that bull shit boy...
I am almost done preparing my self for school as I walk towards my parking area and drove my car towards where my school is...
Driving all along thinking what is the best punishment is. I think it's "Suspended". Most of all that was the very good punishment I want. Not attending school means and besides I don't like schooling...
I wish I will be suspended...
I parked my car and walk to the hallways with a glare of some people..
I want to punch them because I hate being glared at from head to toe.
Can't tell I'm a little quiet frighten person famous here. Just kidding..
I step in my class room. I headed my way and sat on my chair.
As I sat the teacher came in the moment with the principal..
The students here in the classroom go where there sit is and stayed silence..
"Ms. Park, where is Mr. Jeon? ". Ask Mrs. Kang
"I don't k---. oh he's right there." I replied as I pointed Jungkook at their back.
I know why are they here...
"Ooh I feel EXOTED!!!.. " I whispered as I hang my bag on my shoulder and stand up because the principal told us ( Jungkook and Me) to go in the office...
We arrived and I just sat in the chair..

"So good morning!!". uncle said with a bright smile while laughing...
I just smirk by his action like Jungkook. Seems no sense to me while his smiling "Uncle". I think this is going to be worst..
Damn why isn't the disciplinary person is here. He is the one who will decided the punishment is. And I know it's SUSPENDED but I think my uncle will not do that änd besides he knows that I really hate schooling. So my punishment will not be suspended as if I am willing to attend school he will do that...
"So guys!!. I've already decide what your punishment is and that will? be S---"
"Is that SUSPENDED.COOL!!". I cut him of...
"Yes you two are suspended..". Uncle said...
"Yahoo!! ". Me and Jungkook yelled in chorus .
"Look like you two are happy huh?. But that suspended has a great day.. You two will clean everyday the whole campus in 3 days. Well I think that's not easy for the both of you.. GOOD LUCK!! "
Uncle said emphasizing the word good luck. Ugh how dare he. He's my uncle and he knows that I hate being a worker. Even in my house I'm not cleaning it only my maids doing that house chores.
"Ok! ". We both said.. I try to fake a smile..
"God!! Help me to get things right. You know that I don't know how to use BROOM or any kind of cleaning item and whatever I don't know how to clean surrounding even my room.. I'm tired of it...". I whispered but I think the both of them heard because they giggle..
"What's funny??". I ask them and stand up. I was a bout to leave when uncle spoke up.
"The both of you will not wearing your uniform in three days you will wear your formal clothes.. Good luck again". I just smirk and leave the office...
"Damn!!!. I think it's time for me to know how to be responsible..." I whispered...

**********
After I got out of the discipline office I skipped classes and go home early. I changed my clothes and I decided to go in the headquarters where my friends is... I'm so eager to see them....
I was wearing a hanging blouse and short with high cut shoes... I put some clothes in my bag because I was thinking if I will sleep over their. I hang my bag on my shoulder and grab my gun. Yeah GUN to protect my self from bad people...
I was hiding my gun on my knees with a belt gun on it so it wouldn't be obvious...
I drove my car and headed my way to headquarters....
Minutes passed I was already here...
I walked and then I found it was kind of strange. The place look like were RAID by something but I can tell that our headquarters is raid by...
"Is it the other gang??". I mumbled as I continue walking. I saw Mark with Kyel and Tofler with the other members.
"Damn it!!. What's wrong here?? ". I asked in irritate voice...
Mark stand up and spoke up...
"Umh!.. We're raid by other gang.." Mark said.
"Wait?! did you get into the fight and when?!. ". I asked.
"Nope!! Because when we arrived here we saw this shit... " Louise said (my member)..
"But where you guys in that time! ". I asked...
"Where in the underground in Myeong Dong to fight. But good we win... The bad thing is some of the members who is left here where drag by them. ". Mark spoke again...
"When did this happen..". -- me