Chapter 10

"Jungkook's Pov"

As I walk through the hallways I was thinking about tomorrow.. yah know the PUNISHMENT THING...
Such a bll sht thing... I like being suspended but not the fact that cleaning the whole campus in three days with that GIRL.. The pack bro!!...
She's the reason why I am in this damn PUNISHMENT I have....
Tomorrow will be a heck day of me and her 'Samantha' I will make her realize that getting me involve of her shit was like hell more than she expected, but that girl she's brave and though than any gangster... Is she a leader or what??...
Thinking all along as I realize I was in front of my door's car...
I open the door and put the sit belt..
I start the engine.. I was thinking if I will go to our headquarters...
I go to my house and change my clothes..
"Oppa!!". My little sister called...
I go to her and pinch her cheeks..
"Kyahh?! Oppa why'd you do that you know it hurts a lot!!". I just laugh at her cuteness....
"Oppa, can we play??".. Please??". She ask me as she pout...
"Tomorrow okay??". I ask her and she just nodded her head in disappointment...
I kissed her in her forhead and headed my way to my room. I saw my mom preparing some foods.... In the kitchen a while...
As I reach my room I look for my clothes to wear..
I wear a red shirt and a pants that is under my knees with a pair of converse shoes... I grab my cup and walk down stairs...
"Can't wait to see them a gain!!". I mumbled as I walk towards my way to our parking lot. I drove my car to our headquarters... Relaxing while listening to some music...
I am thinking to buy some snacks to eat there since I am thinking to stay there for tonight... Good, I saw a convenience store. I stop my car and buy some snacks.. While I was paying the food I was buying I noticed that the cashier was taking a glance on me.. The Pack!! Bro!!..
"What??". I ask the cashier with an irritated tone..
"Want some hang out??". I was shock by the cashier told me..
"Are you out of your mind Miss??. You don't even know me and the fact is your a girl??. Not a boy! If I was not mistaken I know the guy will be the one who will ask you that??. Am I right??". I ask as I gave her the money...
As I reach the door of the store she finally spoke up...
"We're perfect.. If!!... I'm yours!!". She laugh sarcastically....
Is she insane??..
I just continue walking through my car I step in and start the engine...
"Aish!!. What's on the earth??". I yelled in side my car...
Sometimes I was thinking about my hyungs. I think they have secrets on their own that they don't want me to know.. When I'm asking that do they hiding something from me all they could say was "No!!". But I know their is something.. I don't why ??...

And the fact is why they are telling that Rapmon hyung is the leader even Jimin hyung is the leader... Are they hiding something to me... But I know its's for my own good because all they could say was "YOU'RE OUR MAKNAE WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU"...
Nah never mind... They're my friends so I will trust them...
I reach our head quarters and I noticed that it has a fight because of the noise inside..
I run towards it and I saw the two gangs was screaming like hell I try to peek and "What the F***!!"... It's Samantha ..
" I told you don't fight back or you'll die with no mercy.. Do you know who your challenging I think not?. Well I'm the leader of this gang called "Black Nightmare". ". The F***! she really is.. I'm so intelligent... Joke!!... All I see in her eyes was full of range, evilness..
Samantha was clenching her hand into fist itching to kill and the girl was trembling in fear...
She was about to punch the girl when I yelled...
I think her blood was boiling and her body temperature was increasing towards me... She stand up and push the girl against the floor...
"Good timing huh??". She tapped my shoulder and left with her gang....

As they were all gone I hurriedly run towards Rapmon.
While the other's help EunKi the one that beaten up by Samantha...
"What happened??. Why are they here a while???". I ask still confused why Samantha's gang is here..
"We raid their headquarters while they are not their you know she owes Jimin a lot and our gang so I killed some of her gang 2 boys and girl. And the girl, I used them... ". Rapmon replied..
I was eager to know why Samantha owes Jimin a lot and our gang.. I think it's in the past year when I'm in L.A.
"Why did she owes that us a lot??". I ask..
"Better to know you soon.". They all said.
"Is it because I am your maknae?? I don't have the right to know it!!?". I said as Jin tapped my shoulder..
"Calm down hyung where just protecting you.". Jin hyung said..
"Protecting me??. From what??. Do u think I can't handle everything!?". I said...
"Nah, don't worry we will tell you soon..". They all said as they hugged me...
"Sheez!! What on earth!!!??". I yelled as they laugh...
"So, how was school?". Rapmon said.
"Bll sht". I said as smirk form in my lips.
"why??". They ask with an eager tone.
"Yah know!!. I will having a punishment for three days with that girl you know "Samantha".??. Because of her I am involve with her a shit. ". I said as they all laugh.
What's funny even though??. Huh..

"What punishment?". V asked.
"Cleaning the whole CAMPUS it is very embarrassing and I will spent my whole 3 days with Samantha??". I said..
Even the fact is why I am to harsh to people because I was busted by Cazzy yah know...

They just all laugh... I just ignored them..

I saw Kyel a while in Samantha's gang. Do you remember he's my friend even though were not close
I didn't even know that his gang was against by mine..

"Jimin Pov"

Hi, I'm Park Jimin from "Red Dragon's gang" here in korea.
I was almost spending 5 days here but I didn't go to our headquarters since I am planning something. That was killing my best childhood friend. "Samantha",. I was kinda insane of thinking that sh*t killing Samantha. I know she's my best friend but her father killed my parents. I don't know what is the reason why her father did that. But I know it's because of the company. But I don't know what is the real reason why her father killed my dad.. I was very clueless of what just had happen ..
So I am making my vengeance for everything her dad took away from me. Oh! By the way I've already killed her parents.. I'm the one who do that. I am the one who sent people in her house every night, I am the one why she got in the hospital of course I'm the guy who help her that night its all part of the plan... I'm just pretending that I didn't know her when I help her in the first place...

I am the leader of the gang named "Red Dragon's" but I'm just saying that Rapmon is the leader of that gang and it's because its part of the plan too if Samantha knows that I am the leader she will get curious since she knows that when we are kids I hate being in gang... Because I don't like b*ll sh*ts. So when I was always bullied she was the one always their for me... But d*mn her father start this so I will ended this...

So you can call me TRAITOR FRIEND!!..

Since I am little boring here I will go to our head quarters I missed them a lot... Mostly our maknae "Jungkook" he's my best buddy in their..
I look at my watch to check the time. It's already 11:54 so I guess they are not already asleep... I change my clothes and wore something cool...
I just drove my car since I hate motor cycles..
It's only for poor.. Lols!!

Minutes passed I was already here I took a deep breath
As I enter they were laughing heuristically...
I fake a cough and they turn their gaze to mine and they're eyes turn big as golf ball.....
"Missed me??". I asked as they run towards me....
But I wonder why Jungkook's look sad and upset...
I walk towards him and brush his hair with my hand as he lift his head to mine...
"What happened?"
I ask him..
"Nothing!!". He said as he fake a smile...

"Jiminie!! Do u know our maknae will clean the whole campus in their school tomorrow??. " J-hope ask me..
"Why??". I ask.
"He is involve with a girl shit and I know it's because of him too.". Rapmon said.
"Who's girl?". I ask again. It's better to give some lesson to this girl..
"Samantha, the Black Nightmare's leader. " Rapmon said with a laughing tone....
My eyes widened as I heard her name..
"Oh by the way, her was in here and you know what we had a fight here in our HQ because she go here with her gang. And she was a good fighter..". Jin said..
"I know, she is the most undefeated girl gangsta here in Korea". I said...
"Yep!!". They all said
"So that why, why your face is like that..??? huh..." i said with a teasing tone..
They know that I know Samantha since they know that I am going to kill that girl and if anybody is going to be against my plan I will surely make them die... But not Jungkook knows the plan since he was too young.
"Do you know him even though?". Jungkoook suddenly ask out of the blue.
"Yes, she's my best friend. ". I replied...
"How cool was that??. Huh??. You're best friend became your enemy..." . Jungkoook said...
Tch. This kid...
He didn't even know... ------
*************

AN: SO HI GUYS!! IT'S ME AGAIN AUTHOR-NIM.. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.. YOU ALREADY HAVE THE CLUE THAT JIMIN IS THE ONE WHO KILLED HER PARENTS..
NOT THE BROTHER OF HYEJIN... SO, WHO IS THE BROTHER OF HYEJIN???...
KINDLY VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT... I WILL APPRICIATE IT....
PLEASE COMMENT TO GAVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER....
LOVE YOU GUYS....