~Chapter 7~

~we are mosaic of gifts,
And each of us has our inner beauty, no matter how we look~~...
....................................................................................

"Jungkook's Pov"

"F*ck! Sh*t!". I heard a familiar voice and turn my gaze to it. I wonder it's Samantha. She ia arguing to the waitress. She look so confused. As the waitress left her. I called out.
"Hey!". I yelled at the waitress.
"What can I do for u sir!?". The waitress said with a seducing tone.
"WTF!. Hahaha!!.."I whispered.
"Umh, what's wrong to that girl?". I asked.
"Umh, that girl!". She pointed at Samantha.
"Yes!". I replied again.
"She toold me that she forgot her money. If I allow her to go she will pay back, but our manager will not agree. So, I will not let her go.". She said then smirk.
"Okay! You can go now. " I said.
"Looks like someone need Jungkook's help.!!". I mumbled and smirk sarcastically.
I walk towards her with the waitress.
"Hey!. What a nice day to see u!. Why your face is like that?!. You look frustrated. Is their any problem?". I asked with teasing tone.
She smirk then spoke up.
"Umh!. Can you pay for my bills!?. I forgot my money. I can pay you since I am ur classmate. It's no biggy. Can you!?". She ask.
"hahaha!!..." I laugh sarcastically and drop the money on the floor.
She breath heavily which I know she was holding her temper on me... Hahaha I make her mad...
I run off to the restaurant got home...
"Gah!!!!!... It's been an hour I'm just spending here my whole day... In my house just watching eating... I miss my hyungs!!.. I yelled at my room...
Bored!
Bored!
Bored!!
Bored!...
"Will I go out or what?!?". I mumbled.
Nah I'll just sleep... I will have classes ro attend tomorrow...
(AN: WHAT A GOOD GANGSTER YOU ARE JEON JUNGKOOK!!)...

"Someone's Pov"

Walking in the streets peeking on what is happening in the world... Lol!!.. I was in the middle of the night until I saw a guy running from a house hoding a dealy weapon with blood on his hand it was shinning but I don't see his face clearly because it was dark just the reflection of the light to the knife he was holding. So I hide my self in the tree. Because if he sees me I think he might kill me. As he let out of my vision I don't know why my feet is bringing me to the house where that man came from......

Dug,dug,dug,dug

I was in front of the door.
I opened it *door creeking*
And I think my eyes went big as a golf ball.
I run towards the girl I saw she was lying on the floor with her arms full of blood and I think she fainted.. I was very clueless of what is happening right now... *smirk*. Lol...
I carried her a bridal style and bring her to the hospital. She was in the emergency room right now while I am just standing here. Some nurse gave me the phone of her...
"Wow!! Her phone has no password..!!". I mumbled and opem it quickly. I wonder that her name is SAMANTHA. I scan her phone and look for her contacts. I dialed the first name in her contAct named MARK.

"Hello, this is Samantha's friend. She's here in the hospital three blocks away from her house. Come QUICKLY!!!". I said *smirk*.
"Okay!". He replied the the call ended...
A few minutes pass...
I saw a guy with bandana wearing balck shirt, skinny pants and a high cut shoes.. I think it's the guy named MARK.
"Wow, he arrived very fast as I expected.". I mumbled amd gave Samantha's phone to the nurse and hide my self...
Lol!!... "Stranger"...

"Where is Samantha Park?!". Mark ask one of the nurse which I gave Samantha's phone with a frustrated tone.
"She is in the the emergency room.". The nurse replied and gave the phone to Mark.
"Why What happen?!. he ask in frustration.
"The guy bring her here told me that he saw a man runiing from Samantha' house and he go to the house. He saw Samantha lying on the floor. Samantha has an injured in the left of her arm and which she fainted and fell.". The nurse replied.
I left the hospital and headed my way to my house...
I was in my room thinking what happened today.
I sighed heavily... Accomplished.... I mumbled and off to nightmare lol!!!...