Chapter 11-??

"Jungkook Pov"

We just chat at each other sharing some stories like when I'm in L.A and Jimin when he was not here...
******
I go the bathroom to clean my self and sleep.... I just remember how Samantha beaten up the girl... I saw in her she was kinda upset and itching to kill. Did she has a problem???...
As I woke up I hurriedly go to my house and change my clothes... I wonder by giving a shit on her yah know....
I was wearing a black shirt, pants and high cut shoes... And I grab my cap... I drove my car and headed my way to our school...
Maybe I'm just so excited to go to school because I have no classes to attend but I will clean this campus... A kingka and gangster like me cleaning his SCHOOL ???.. DAMN!!!.. Only few students are here because it was just already 7:10 in the morning....
Walking all along as I heard a scream of girls towards the hallways...
I try to peek what is happening... Is there any student transfer here....
As I reach the hallways I saw Jimin.... He's going to attend school too???.. He saw me and walk towards me...
"Why are you not wearing uniform?." He ask in curiosity...
"Like I told you yesterday I will clean the whole campus with Samantha..". I said..
"Okay! Want some hang out with me?". He ask and I just nodded..
He tapped my shoulder...
The hallways were crowded of people..
We walk through the hallways and they give some space to the both of us..

He run away from me because the bell already rang...
I saw Samantha wearing a black hanging blouse short with converse shoes and a red cap... I like her out fit huh... She knows fashion.. She park her motor and walk towards me...
"Hi!!". She was wearing smile. What's up to her??..
I just ignored her and walk to the principals office to get the cleaning tools... (AN: I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE CALL.)..
The principal gave us some piece of pare with a letter on it...
"When you done sweeping the school you must water the plants and if you do it early clean the every window in the faculty room. Clean the hallways, canteen and etc.. Clean that in three days... "
Have a tardy day today...
Mr. Park

I just smirk and look at Samantha who's upset... Me too I was upset I don't know how to clean too..
We grab the things and start sweeping the campus....
The sun was very heat and body is very sweaty at the same time..

"Samantha Pov"

I was very sweaty because the sun was rising too high and it was very heat... Please snow come very fast....
"Can't take it any more!!!". I yelled in frustration. But by the way we already finish sweeping the campus... Jungkoook just stared at me and smile. I wonder that he stop cleaning and sit with his feet is up.....
We finish it in 3 hours because we didn't even know how to swept and BTW the campus was very big...
"Time to water the plants". I mumbled...
I was very annoyed to Jungkoook who was relaxing along...
I want to finish this as long as possible..
"Hey!!". I said as I tapped his shoes..
"What??". He ask..
"We're now going to water the plants can you be the one who will work that??. I'm very tired..".. I said..
"Do you remember the time you owe??". He said as I raised my brow.
"What I didn't owe you??". I said..
"You didn't remember.. Umh let me tell you.. First, when you will have a fight near the noodle shop and Second, I'm the one who pay your bill at the restaurant. Remember??. So as a payback you will do it..."....
"That's not FAIR..!!! You piece of a SH*T". I yelled. "Here's the money!!". I handed him the money.." And in the first place I didn't call you to save me in that thing you just arrive at the moment so I didn't owe you anything... You piece of sh*t just let me help here and the work was all done...". I said as he just smirk...
" I've got an idea..!!". I mumbled.
I place the hose (An: I DONT KNOW WHT IS THE CA TOO... MIANHEYO!!").at his shirt and I open the faucet that was connected to it.
"D*mn!!". He yelled as he glared at me...
"Oops! Sorry!!". I said as I water the plants here near the gymnasium..
Hahahaha!!!... He' s wet... Look like I'm up to trouble today.. Again!!...
"What are you waiting for??.. Help me now or I'll make you wet again!!??".. I said as I laugh sarcastically..
"Okay, I'm the one who will do that just sit here and relax..". He said.. I feel relieved..
I gave him the hose and sat at the chair..
He has a good attitude...
I relax my self... I was about to get my phone in my pocket but I remember that I didn't have it right now I think I left it at the house last night before I go to our headquarters..
I just sigh and I felt my body was wet and my clothes too..
The F*ck!!!.. I didn't even know that he will do that.....
"Jeon Jungkook!!!!". I yelled as I walk near him...
"Well just call it a TIE!!". He said emphasizing the word TIE... I will let this pass because I'm the one who start it at the first place we're here to pay our sins...
We're done as the bell rang signaling class is off..
"Tomorrow we will clean the window at the faculty near our classroom... ". I said...
"Let's go home now!".. I said as I grab my bag.....

HE didn't respond at my sentence and just walk with me...
There was an awkward silence until my phone suddenly rang...
I check it and it was Mark...

"Sammy". He said..
His voice look so sad.
"Why??". I ask.
"No matter what happens always take care.. Always remember me.". He said.
"Why are you saying that to me??". I again ask..
"Umh!!". I cut him.
"Why, because are you going to leave me??. You said you will never leave me and will protect me and you said you will help me to look who murdered my family... I though you will not leave me you said you always by me side... ". I said as I felt my tears are forming..
"Yes, I will leave tomorrow with my parents to America and I don't know if we'll comeback here because they already know that I'm in a gang and they saw a lot of bruises and scars in me they don't want me to get in trouble. I'm sorry for not making my promises to you. I don't like what my parents want but I don't have choice. But please take care of your self...". He said as I hang up the phone...
I cry because I lose someone again. Losing someone that was important to you was making me insane. What if Kyel and Tofler leave me too.. ??. I don't know what to do.. It's my fault again... Damn me!! My life was full of sh*t and it's because of my foolishness... I cried as I felt someone was taping my back I lift my head and I saw Jungkook. Somewhat his kinda good...
"Don't cry you look ugly". HE said...
I fake a smile and continue crying.. He sat beside me and I can't take it anymore I cry loud than ever and he was comforting me...
I want him to leave but I can't speak now......
We are here in the soccer field and some students were watching us... I'm so a shame right now but I want to let out this bad thing I feel right now. Who care's...
After a while I stop crying but sobbing at the same time...
"Thanks!!". I said to Jungkoook while we are walking in the hallways. .
The students here are staring at us and some of girls were giving me a glare some boys was smiling at me...

"Hyung!!. Why your shirt is wet??". One guys ask Jungkoook ...
He looks familiar in me....
"Nothing don't mind this... " Jungkook said..
"Hi Sam! Remember me??". The guy ask.
"Who you??". I ask trying to remember something about him.
"You didn't remember me!!??. I'm Park Jimin your best friend..."...
When he said best friend I remember him. Yeah Jimin he is my childhood boy best friend but he leave me and go to San Francisco because they have a new branch of there company. His parents and mine are best friend. But one day his parents died when his parents go here in Korea to visit their gang. But they we're killed like an animal. The people who killed his parents was hell they killed his parents with NO MERCY.. BUT some gossips that who killed his parents of Jimin was in the sorority too...

I'm so glad because we have the same surname but he's not even my cousin or anything... When we are kids I have a secret crush on him but now nothing is left...
He was a weak boy than I ever met he didn't like involve in the gang because he don't like troubles so when he got bullied I'm the one who protect him...
But now he change... He look matured all of him change...

"So how was life??". I ask him...
"Good!!.. Oh by the way me and Jungkook are going to hang out. Want to go with us??. At least we can have time to talk...??" He said.
"Okay! But I will change my clothes first because it was wet..". I said I'm so excited to see my friend again....

"Okay!!. Me and Jungkook will change too!!". He said..
"You can change clothes in my house I have a lot of boy stuffs...". I said..
"What??..". He ask in shock...
"I like boy stuff so don't get me wrong and I have three boy best friend they are the one who wear that... I have a lot of extra...". I said...
"Okay then Let's go".... He said...
"Just follow me.".
I said as we walk towards the parking lot of the school....
I drove my motor and they drove their car... It was very cold because my clothes are wet and the night is starting the wind was so cold like after a while isn't very hot...
Whooo!!!. I wish I will not get cold or cough or sick.....
We arrive at my house and they park their car...
I open the door.....

*********
AN:SO HI GUYS! IT'S ME AGAIN YOUR NAUGHTY AUTHOR-NIM... I HOPE YOU ARE STILL READING THIS . ... SORRY FOR THE ERROR TYPOS GRAMMARS AND ETC..... AND BESIDE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND I'M JUST A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL I'M NOT ALREADY A TEEN AGER .. JUST PLEASE BARE WITH ME.......
I LOVE YOU!!..
PLEASE SHARE VOTE AND COMMENT....
PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!... ON:
WP:@gangster_67
IG:@gangster_61
Twt: patricia_swagger67