Chapter 15: Baby Blues

As Addison gets off the plane, she immediately tackled by Sienna. "Oh my Madelyn Sienna, mommy has missed you so much!" Sienna, smiling ear to ear, "I missed you more mommy."

This was a game that the three, Derek Addison and Sienna, use to share. Derek, keeping the saying going, "daddy missed you both the most!" It still stung for Derek to keep certain traditions alive with Addison, especially after everything.

But for his daughter, his princess, his only light in life, he would do it all over again. Sienna was truly all he lived for.

"So, what have you been up to since mommy left? Have you been my good girl?" Nodding into her mother's embrace, Sienna immediately remembers what she had to tell Addison first thing.

"Yes mommy! Guess what? Daddy and Papa beat the shit out of Burke! That's what A said" smiling ear to ear, Sienna laughs at the look her mother and father share. Before she knows it's, she getting tickled by both

"Madelynn Sienna Shepard!"

"What?" Sienna was truly a gem

——

In front of Richard Webber was Preston Burke. After getting getting a fight, vocally and physically with Shepard and Sloan, it was revealed to nearly everyone that he had not only yelled at sweet Sienna; but also had a tremor in his dominant hand.

"Tell me why I shouldn't terminate you at the moment Burke. Why should I keep you when you've had a resident doing all of your surgeries for you! And right under my nose. Then, you have the nerve to yell at young Sienna, you are in for a very rude awakening." Richard was beyond heated. How could someone be so heartless?

"Chief-"

"Save it for the lawyers. As of now, you're on leave. Goodbye."

——

It's later on in the day, and Sienna is with someone very special. "Can you keep a secret for me Sienna?" Nodding, Sienna slowly crosses her fingers behind her back. "I keep lots of secrets."

"I have to tell you something, and you may be happy or mad with me. But I'll always love you"

Laying her head down on the table, Sienna looks to the woman and egged her to continue. "I'm having a baby Sweetheart."

"Are you happy? You keep baby? Or doctors take baby away? My baby got taken" raking her hand through Sienna's hair, "not this baby, hopefully they stay with us"

"Okay"

——

For the rest of the day, Sienna was very happy. She loved babies, and always wanted to be close to them. It's why some think she has a soft spot for Alex Karev.

Since what happened in Izzie Steven's room weeks prior, Derek has been slowly getting Sienna into the daycare full time. The hospital is too dangerous for a small child to just roam around with interns.

Sienna has seen so much trauma at such a young age. She's witnessed a girlfriend of her father's nearly drown and die, lost a sibling, watched Denny die, as well as almost seen death take away Izzie.

Finally, something uplifting and positive was entering the young Shepards life. Who knows, this may be the thing to help assist Sienna in brining everyone together.

——

"Who's the father?" The million dollar question at the moment. She had asked herself that for weeks and weeks. Denying that there was a child growing inside her that, in the past, would have symbolized the love between her and the father.

She could've had this earlier if she wouldn't have been selfish. Is it crazy to think that this is some type of karma?

Addison looks to her gynecologist. She came all the way to Los Angeles to find out if the pregnancy test was true. And it was. She did need true healing from her abortion a year ago, but she found it through her daughter oddly. She knew that mark would never forgive her for aborting the baby, but in her mind, she didn't.

Addison did an embryo transfer and allowed for a surrogate to carry her first child. She told no one, not even her baby girl. The baby was being taken care of in Minnesota by a lovely couple. Every time she saw marks harsh looks, it's what she told herself.

But now, Addison knew that there could only be one father. And, that was Derek Shepard. In their two months of trying to reconcile their marriage, they weren't always careful. They thought that at some point, the divorce wouldn't be finalized.

"It's Derek baby. Is it crazy to think that we finally get our second child, the one that completes our family....and we're not even a family anymore."

——

At the moment, Derek was making a final decision. Earlier, he finally got the chance to have his last life back. He had a morning filled with his wife and daughter.

It was just like New York

Sienna thought that finally, she was getting a peaceful day. She was with her mom, and her father.

Derek, Addison, and Sienna were at a bakery the following morning of picking Addison up from the airport. Derek knew something was off, the girls were very giddy this morning.

"Sienna, why don't you tell daddy the news."

"Daddy, mommy have baby sibling soon! They look like you!" Looking from his angel, and onto his wife, Derek is shocked. Sienna is so happy that he now knows, she can't help but throw herself into his arms. "I so happy daddy. Sibling"

Looking to Addison, "is the baby mine?" Whispering the words, the last bearly audible, Addison nods, "I'm sure, but I've gotten a rush on a paternal test. It's not hard to get ahold of your hair brush"

"How far along?"

"Four months"