Overture

The episode begins with a depiction of the universe where Heaven lies in the sky with its golden gates shining. The narrator, Charlie Morningstar, begins to tell a story of how the universe was created by beings called Angels, and as the narration goes on, the images shows the silhouette of her father, Lucifer Morningstar, creating fireworks, which draws the ire wrath of the angels for his behavior.

The angels then created the place called Earth where they create the first humans, Adam and Lilith. Lilith rejected Adam and flees from the garden where she meet Lucifer, and fell in love.

They came to Eve, Adam's new bride, to offer her an apple from a tree to bring free will to humanity, but the Earth was shattered by darkness that was unleashed by them. The angels banished Lucifer and Eve from Heaven and Earth, and into the depths of pit black and darkness realm now called Hell.

While Lucifer stagnated, Lilith thrived and brought Hell to new heights, leading the angels to start the yearly Extermination, as population control for the overpopulated demons and sinners. "Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light.", Charlie narrated.

"Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these angels.", Charlie continued. "He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But, he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven.", Charlie narrated.

"For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So, he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways.", Charlie continued. "From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will.", Charlie narrated.

"She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love.", Charlie continued. "Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse.", Charlie narrated.

"For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin.", Charlie continued. "And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered. As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked.", Charlie narrated.

"Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream. But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs.", Charlie continued. "And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision.", Charlie narrated.

"That every year, they would send down an army, an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained.", Charlie continued. "And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter, the Princess of Hell.", Charlie concluded.

As Charlie finishes narrating, she closes a book titled, "The Story of Hell" and looks out to Pentagram City. "Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud.", Charlie muttered.

Charlie soberly looks out the window to Pentagram City burning to the ground, just as Vaggie and Glacia comes into the room. Glacia's attire resembles her pilot outfit pretty closely, but with a noticeable change.

The brown buttons have been replaced by white lines that run horizontally down her coat. Additionally, her dress now features splits on both sides, revealing her beautiful milky white legs.

"Charlie?", Vaggie asked. "Are you alright?", Glacia asked.

The key Charlie is holding transforms into KeeKee who scampers away, and Charlie turns to the two women in surprise. "Aah! Oh, shit. Did you hear all that?", Charlie asked.