Hello Rosie!

The episode begins with Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge. "So, like where are your wings?", Niffty asked.

"Niffty, I don't have--", Vaggie started, but was cut by Angel Dust. "Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?", Angel said, starting off sincere, before becoming insulting, as he poked his chest fluff.

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt. "Yeah. Where are your tits?", Niffty asked.

Vaggie sighs, she grabs Niffty's arm before and drops her. "Any other questions?", Vaggie asked.

"I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?", Husk asked. "It's not her fault. Angels are just--", Vaggie began.

"Liars?", Angel finished. "...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best.", Vaggie defended.

"Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.", Husk said, sarcastically, rolling his eyes and walking away. "And where is 'miss fearless leader' anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?", Angel asked, throwing his arms in the air, while Sir Pentious petted KeeKee.

"Speaking of which, where's Snowy? Shouldn't she be defending Charlie with you?", Angel inquired. "Charlie's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone.", Vaggie said.

"And Glacia's alone in her room too, she probably doesn't want to talk to anyone either after what happened in heaven.", Vaggie said, guiltily. Sinister music starts to play.

"Hmm.", Alastor hummed, before vanishing into black smoke.

The scene changes showing Glacia sat up on her bed, the evidence of her emotional turmoil scattered around her in the form of half-eaten cartons of yogurt and ice cream. With a heavy heart, she scrolled through her phone, reading the texts exchanged between her and Lucifer.

Curiosity filled Lucifer's messages. "So... how did the meeting go?", Lucifer asked.

When she didn't respond, it was followed by a series of concerned inquiries. "Hello?" "Are you okay?" "You know you can talk to me, right?", Lucifer continued.

Each text from Lucifer weighed heavily on Glacia's conscience, reminding her of the promises she had made to Charlie and herself. She longed to confide in Lucifer, to seek comfort in his embrace and hear him assure her that everything would be alright.

But, the fear of disappointment held her back, leaving her with no choice, but to reply with a simple yet deceitful, "I'm fine" hoping that Lucifer wouldn't see through her facade. As she lay back down, clutching her beloved duck plushy, Glacia whispered, "Charlie, Luci, I'm so sorry..."

Unbeknownst to Glacia, Alastor quietly entered her room and approached her bedside. His expression softened as he observed her deep sadness.

"Oh, Glacia, my sweet belle, you look an absolute mess.", Alastor said. He sits on the bed, gently stroking her hair.

"It pains me to see you so distraught, Ma Lune.", Alastor continued. Glacia grew irritated and brushed Alastor's hand away.

"Ugh, just leave me alone, Alastor.", Glacia grumbled, burying herself under the covers. To her surprise, Alastor appeared beside her, pulling the covers back to gaze at her with tenderness in his eyes.

"Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?", Alastor said, causing Glacia to glare at him. He cupped her cheek gently.

"You mustn't blame yourself, my darling. You and Charlie did what you believed was right.", Alastor continued. Glacia tried to move away from him, but ended up falling off the bed instead.