Radio Killed the Video Star

We open with an exterior shot of the Hazbin Hotel before cutting to inside with Charlie pacing back and forth in panic mode. Keekee was in the shot, walking alongside her owner.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?!", Charlie said, beginning to panic. "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!", Charlie continued.

"CHARLIE!", Glacia called out. She swiftly turns some frost towards Charlie's face, causing her to cough and wave it away, not intending to harm her, but to capture her attention and quell her panic.

"Take a deep breath, Charlie! We can handle this, but we need to stay level-headed.", Glacia advised, her voice filled with reassurance. Charlie lets out a frustrated sigh, her anxiety still lingering.

"Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...", Angel said. His phone vibrating with violent and threatening messages such as "fucking bitch".

"Ain't no silver lining this time toots", Angel said. "Sure there is! We just... have to look a little harder for it!", Charlie said, trying to stay hopeful.

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts.", Angel said, waving his phone in their faces. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.", Angel said.

He scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. Suddenly, another pink text message appears.

Charlie gets closer to read it. "Err, what is a... Donkey Show?", Charlie asked, as Glacia's head whipped to face Angel.

Glacia didn't know what that was (and was pretty sure she didn't want to know what what was), but she knew she didn't want Charlie knowing. Angel panics and retreats the phone back.

"Aah, heh, nothin'.", Angel excused. "My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit.", Angel said.

"Yeah, that's true.", Vaggie said in realization. "Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?", Vaggie suggested.

"This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!", Charlie said. "Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?", Angel asked, waving the phone with the place still on fire and demons in panic.

"Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep-", Charlie started to said. Suddenly, a massive explosion made Charlie scream in fight from behind, getting their attention.

They turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall, then cuts to outside to see Sir Pentious zeppelin armed for battle. The scene cuts inside to see him and his Egg Boiz scattering around.

"Show yourself Alasssstor! Come and face-", Sir Pentious said, before pausing for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole.

"HE'S UP THERE!", Glacia's voice called out. He then looks to see Alastor sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor.

"Oh, thank you... Face my wrath!", Sir Pentious said. "Who are you?", Alastor asked, nonchalantly. "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!", Sir Pentious said.

Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Glacia, Angel, Vaggie, and Charlie, who are in the scene watching Sir Pentious's zeppelin. "Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!", Sir Pentious said.