Welcome to Heaven

The episode begins with Vaggie and Charlie in their room. Charlie is packing clothes into a suitcase while Glacia and Vaggie sits on the bed, looking troubled.

"Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in heaven?", Charlie said, before asking. "Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours.", Glacia said, giggling slightly.

Charlie stands up and paces a bit. "Glacia, Vaggie, we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.", Charlie said.

"Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that... thing.", Vaggie lied. "What thing?", Charlie asked, with Glacia raising an eyebrow.

"The thing with the... thing.", Vaggie stammered. "Uhm... fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.", Vaggie continued.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand. "Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me and Glacia.", Charlie said.

"Plus, you've been working hard at this hotel just as me and Charlie have, it'd be a shame to not let you come.", Glacia said. At those answers, Vaggie sighed.

"Fine.", Vaggie agreed. "Yes!", Charlie cheered.

Charlie hugs and kisses Vaggie's cheek, as Glacia smiled at the couple.

The scene then changes to the main hotel room, as Angel Dust stumbles into the lounge with exhaustion. "Oh, fuck.", Alastor cursed.

Niffty pokes her head out of a plant pot with a feather duster before coming down to see him. "You look messy! What happened to you?", Niffty asked.

"It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!", Angel complained, pulling his hands back to straighten his backside with crackles of bone being popped. He collapses on the couch to rest or sleep for the night.

Glacia, Charlie and Vaggie come into the scene with Vaggie holding two luggage suitcase with all of a sudden, the wall explodes, freaking Angel out of the couch. Angel gets annoyed that it's the second or third time the same wall that was fixed was blown up again.

"Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!", Angel asked. An female outline appears from the red smoke in the now-destroyed hole on the wall, holding a bomb in her hands.

"What up hoes?", Cherri exclaimed. Angel Dust hears the laughter and immediately gets up from the couch with excitement.

"Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, baby!", Angel greeted. Cherri jumps into the room.

"Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!", Cherri said. Cherri senses Charlie coming up behind her and gives the bomb to Charlie.

"Here, hold this.", Cherri said, nonchalantly. Charlie freaks out and plays hot potato with the bomb.

"Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!", Charlie exclaimed. Charlie tosses the bomb back and forth in her hands until Vaggie takes it.

"Nope, gimme that.", Vaggie said and throws the bomb out of the oh-so broken wall and said bomb explodes 'safely'. "I love seein' ya Cherri, but I'm too tired. I need to pass out.", Angel said.

Angel tries falling back down onto the couch, but Cherri catches and pulls him up. "You can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead! Come on, what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration, a re—", Cherri said, trailing off to think of another word.

"Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea! Hi!", Charlie said, as she shakes Cherri's hand. "Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends! Agh! He never brings anyone around.", Charlie continued.