Scrambled Eggs

We open with a shot of KeeKee asleep on the sofa, with Charlie, Glacia, Vaggie and Razzle and Dazzle putting up a banner that reads, "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!" "That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!", Charlie cheered on the ladder.

"Um... Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago.", Vaggie said. "Well, I haven't seen him try any of that here.", Glacia defended as Charlie stepped down.

Just then, Sir Pentious enters the room, rolling in a new machine with his Egg Boiz perched on top. "What the hell is that?", Vaggie asked.

"Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents.", Sir Pentious said. "What? Why?", Glacia asked.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!", Sir Pentious said. "Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here.", Sir Pentious continued.

Odette and Clara enter the room, pushing boxes filled with weapons. Sir Pentious approaches them.

Odette holds out a clipboard. "Please sign here.", Odette said.

Glacia recognizes the two and greets them. "Oh, hello girls. How have you been?", Glacia asked, kindly.

Odette and Clara smile, acknowledging her. "We're doing well, Miss Frostwraith.", Clara responded.

Sir Pentious signs the clipboard while Clara wheels in the boxes. "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase.", Odette said, professionally.

Odette and Clara walks out of the lobby, as Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. As he slithers back, Vaggie realizes whom he's buying from.

"Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?", Vaggie asked. "Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell.", Sir Pentious said, as if that was obvious.

"Okay, well that stops right now.", Vaggie said, taking Pentious's boxes away. "Hey!", Sir Pentious exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips.

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome.", Vaggie told him. Sir Pentious looks at Vaggie with a wary expression.

He peeks over his machine to scowl at the other residents and workers. The camera pans to Husk downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious.

Angel Dust, standing near the bar on his phone, does the same. Niffty, who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle.

"Hmm, I have my doubts.", Sir Pentious said. "Well, it's true. You have to trust us.", Vaggie said.

"But I don't.", Sir Pentious said. "Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?", Charlie asked.

"Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests...", Vaggie said. "...and you need to get rid of these things.", Vaggie continued. 

She points at Egg Boiz, who were on the crate of weapons. "But they're so adorable!", Glacia exclaimed, unable to resist their cuteness.

In the midst of a tug-of-war over a laser, the two Egg Boiz accidentally triggered it, causing a hole to explode in the roof, much to Vaggie's dismay. "Oh!", Vaggie exclaimed, as she points at the ceiling.

"What did I just say?", Vaggie asked, upset. "That was an accident!", Glacia defended them.

"You think creating a hole in the roof is an accident?!", Vaggie retorted. "Yes!", Glacia insisted.