Masquerade

(Warning: this chapter contains explicit scenes of assault, abuse, sexual abuse, etc. If that's uncomfortable for you, please wait for the next chapter)

The episode opens with Angel Dust waking up in a dimly lit room, tied up to a chair. He tries to budge free but fails.

His captor paces around him. "Finally awake, Angel Dust.", Angel's captor said.

Angel glowers but eventually regains his confident smile. "Yeah, and what's it to ya?", Angel asked.

The captor holds a knife against Angel's face. "I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault.", Angel's captor said.

But, Angel Dust simply laughs, unbothered. "It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything.", Angel said.

The captor grabs Angel off the ground by the neck. "Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya.", Angel's captor said.

Angel Dust stares defiantly. "Do your worst.", Angel said.

He then breaks into a seductive smile. "Daddy!~", Angel purred.

The captor rips his shirt open and engages in sexual intercourse with Angel, revealing this is a porn film played on the hotel's TV. "Oh, yeah, baby!~", Angel moaned.

Cuts to Sir Pentious and Charlie watching creeped out, Vaggie annoyed, Glacia in awe, and Niffty rather interested. "That... is exactly what I thought was going to happen when you put on this film and I'm still surprised.", Glacia commented, unable to tear her eyes away from the screen despite her inner desire to do so.

"You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award.", Angel said. "It's, uh... Very... Honest?... Oh.", Charlie said, before she tried to turn away, nauseous and tries to shield her eyes with her right hand.

"Ew.", Vaggie said, disgusted. Charlie peeks from her fingers back at the TV screen before turning her head away to avoid watching with her hand covering her mouth this time.

"Oh, harder, daddy!~", Angel moaned on the TV. "Okay! Enough of that.", Vaggie said.

She tries to help Charlie by covering the side of her face with her own hand so she doesn't have to see the TV screen. She turns her head to Angel Dust with a disapproving and unamused stare.

"Angel, what the fuck?", Vaggie asked. "What? You said was show-and-tell day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker.", Angel complained, using his fluff to mimic breasts.

Husk is seen cleaning and wiping a wine glass. "Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene.", Husk said.

Angel Dust bitterly laughs. "Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?", Angel asked.

"You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?", Husk replied. Angel soon gasps.

"Fuck you! This is classy art!", Angel said, before gesturing with two hands at the TV screen. "OH! FUUUCK!", Angel moaned. 

The co-star slaps Angel's butt and bites it. Sir Pentious covers his eyes when he sees, while Niffty lies on her stomach on the table with smile, kicking her legs back and forth, as she continues watching.

Glacia finally managed to tear her eyes away from the screen. "That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point.", Husk complained.