Arc: The Very Beginning-Chapter 1: The Beginning Of Everything

THIRD PERSON POV...

Void. Before reality, before time, before space, before hope, there was only the infinite void. This was the realm of god, and where it all began.

In just 100 meters you can see a dragon with deep blue scales, sky-blue accents, small navy blue dorsal fins on its spine, and almost glowing golden eyes. Its size was comparable to that of a small planet, but he seemed to look off into the distance.

After ten minutes of the dragon(Rimuru) staring into the abyss, he screamed "AM I THE ONLY THING HERE!?" Out of pure frustration. He began testing, figuring out his abilities. But over time hours turned to days, days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into years, years turned into decades, decades turned into centuries, and even the centuries turned into millennia. After so long the dragon had fully mastered his powers, being able to manipulate them to his will.

These newfound powers gave him two Ideas, the first being an ability that has more intelligence than himself this was difficult but managed to create 'Lord Of Wisdom Raphael' second being "I'm able to use these abilities now, but what should I do with them... I know! I should make somebody else! Up for the challenge Raphael?!" 《Affirmative》

During the process of making someone else, he discovered the soul, the very thing that makes him, him. He first created a collection of physical dimensions, this was the "multiverse" and in the infinite collection there are infinite "universes". After this, he began working. Once he got the body down it was time for the soul, this is where it got really difficult. He didn't quite understand a soul yet, which meant he couldn't make one so he just went with taking half of his own and merging it with the dragon in front of him.

The merger was successful. The new dragon will need time to adjust, and by getting half of his creator's soul he got half of his power. Yet, it did take some time for the dragon(Rimuru) to think this was real due to being alone for so long. It took around 12000 years for the young dragon to awaken.

But when he started to wake, his creator came in an instant. After a few minutes the dragon finally woke up completely, he scanned the surroundings analyzing his surroundings. When he was done with that, he looked at his creator and said "Hello... me." with an eerie tone. "hello Nice to meet you! Also, call me brother." The dragon(Rimuru) said nervously "So, what should I call you by exactly? There are going to be more lifeforms, so it would be beneficial." The younger dragon said with a blank expression. "Great point. How about... Null Tempest? Is that fine?" the older dragon asked.

"It's fine. I think yours should be... 'Rimuru Tempest'." Null replied. "Welp, it's settled I'm 'Rimuru  Tempest' and you're 'Null Tempest' my brother!" Rimuru said enthusiastically. This is when they began to learn more about their powers, first Rimuru made a "human body" with silver-blue hair and golden eyes that are far more efficient, and Null made one for himself, after that, they would rotate between testing and training every two days. While training, the duo were always somewhat evenly matched.

This went on for years, though Null always seemed to easily follow Rimuru's movements. This was something that our blue-haired friend never noticed. After hundreds of years, Null introduced an idea "Hey, Rimuru I have a little idea." Null said to Rimuru while testing his abilities "Well go on." Rimuru replied "Okay, a 'manas' or a living skill to manage, and completely perfect our powers. For you, we just have to name Raphael, but we have to create mine from scratch You think we should make one for me?" Null asked. "Well of course! do you know how useful that would be?!" Rimuru Replied with excitement.

These two had no idea the struggle, pain, blood swe- wait they're already almost done?! I didn't even get time to narrate it... forget I said any of that!

...

"Now then, we just have to name them," Null stated. "Right." Rimuru replied 'What about... Amaterasu? No... sky... Celeste? Doesn't sound right... sky... heaven... Ciel! that's it!' Rimuru thought. "I hereby name you Ciel Tempest.".

To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter re-write, if you wanna read the original it will be in the other book. (For now)