End Of Arc:The Very Beginning Stats

Rimuru Tempest the Void Dragon:

Ep: (¹⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰)

Species:
Current: True dragon
Future: Asura

Manas:Ciel Tempest

Intelligence:hyper-genius (nigh-omniscient ciel)

Quote:"I'm not a bad slime, slurp!"

Weapon: The Void Warper (Katana)

Class: Genesis++++++

Weapon Material: Rimuru's condensed aura

Weapon Description: A weapon so powerful that it can split the realm of void; the void being an infinite realm where matter can not exist. The blade having a reddish-purple hue, with an edge so impossibly sharp it can even slice Rimuru himself.

Skills: all of them.

Divine skills:???

Description:

Dragon form: So massive he can be compared to a small planet. With blue scales on his back, silver spikes line his spine, and light tan scales run along his underbelly. His eyes have an almost glowing gold color.

Soul Complete form:???

Soul incomplete form: Light blue hair, beautiful golden eyes, pearly white skin, and a beyond perfect face. 1.85 meters tall(6.1 feet), and wearing black pants and a black sleeveless long shirt accented with white boots and white stripes. The arms have black detached long sleeves with golden ornaments at the top as well as a golden collar piece around the neck. And wears a white rope-like belt which has a metal loop at the back for the purpose of tying the scabbard of his Katana.

Personality:A generally caring and empathetic person. Though, he is often more laid back than anything else, only acting when need be. He's also quite careful, and has selfish/nefarious tendencies. Often seen as eccentric, sometimes even slightly childish.

Null Tempest the Shadow Keeperr:

Ep: Cannot be represented in the this dimensional plane.

Species:
Current: True Dragon
Future: Asura

Manas: Azrael Tempest

Intelligence: Nigh-omniscient
(Azrael is about 4% of this)

Quote:"The creation that surpassed its creator... quite ironic, isn't it?"

Weapon: the Shadow Seeker(Katana)

Class:Genesis++++++++

Weapon material: Null's Condensed aura mixed with his blood

Weapon description: A weapon that just being unsheathed could bring the end of everything. The blade seems to warp the very fabric of reality, leaving behind a trail of after images. When put in contact with matter it immediately becomes nothing, causing the light around the blade to stop existing causing there to be no color (not even black or white) making you see an empty void any time you look at it. If slashed with this blade and survive your nights will be filled by nightmares eventually driving you insane.