Arc: The Very Beginning-Chapter 2: The Star King Is Born

Anything within a 《》is Ciel talking to Rimuru through his thoughts. And anything within a ' ' is a thought or when Rimuru/Null speak to their manas. Enjoy the story!

The once identical body of Ciel began to change, their hair taking on a lighter pigment, and her body structure changing into something far more feminine. When her eyes opened they were a deep scarlet, "I, I am Ciel. The one who integrates skills, Manas. The one that will support my master, in Rimuru the void dragon's soul. Master, please treat me well!" Ciel stated with absolute bliss. "Umm, nice to meet you too," Rimuru replied embarrassed. "But please, get some clothes on." Asked Rimuru while looking away Ciel's face turned completely red "O-of course!" She said quickly and in a flash, a white dress appeared on her body.

'That could've gone better...' Ciel thought. "Hey Null, you done yet?" Rimuru asked "I'm sitting at a table, drinking tea with someone. "Does it look like I'm done?" Null asked annoyed "Yeah, that was pretty dumb of me to ask." Rimuru said while having a small smile. "It was a very dumb question." Null said bluntly Rimuru took on a "._." Face. "How did you complete your manas so fast?" Rimuru asked "I used thought acceleration." Null replied "That's smart!" Rimuru said "Also, who is he, and what is his name?" Rimuru inquired "Oh, that's my manas, Azrael." Null answered "Strange name," Rimuru stated.

Azrael just glared daggers at Rimuru, causing him to look away trying to whistle but failing horribly. After this an awkward silence filled the room, this silence continued until Ciel went inside Rimuru's soul. This made Azrael leave and go into Null's soul. Rimuru took this as an opportunity to begin work on another lifeform specifically another brother. While Null took a break, meaning he was lazy in the meantime.

'Hey, Ciel.' Rimuru called in his head 《Yes, what do you need master?》 'Can you help me make a soul for the lifeform I'm making?' Rimuru questioned Ciel《Of course I can! And I am done, the soul has been completed.》 'That fast!? But, I asked you to HELP me. Not do it for me, still thanks a ton.' Rimuru told her 《... My calculations pointed towards, that the optimal way to help was to do it myself.》 'Oh, sorry.' Rimuru replied. 'Sorry master, but I lied there...' Ciel thought. "Well then, time to merge the soul with the body!" Rimuru called out in excitement 《Done.》 'Done with what?' Rimuru asked 《With merging the soul.》' Oh, thanks! You're the bomb dot com, Ciel!' Rimuru replied delightedly 《 Thank you for the compliment Master.》 'You're welcome.' Rimuru said to Ciel. 'Now then what to name him...'

With this, the new member of Rimuru's family is soon to awaken.

One hour later...

Yawning the small cyan-scaled dragon started to wake up. Rimuru quickly grabbed Null(literally), who was sleeping. Null rapidly woke up, though by the time he did the duo had already reached The Dragon. Not even needing to ask, Null understood what was going on. Sitting patiently, the two watched as the dragon slowly woke up. When the dragon fully awoken he saw two strangers. "W-who are you!?" The baby dragon asked frightened, "We're not gonna hurt you, ok?" Rimuru asked in a gentle tone "O-ok" he replied "I'm Rimuru Tempest, your older brother and also the oldest here. This is Null Tempest, he's your older brother."Rimuru said with a smile. "S-so what's a brother?" The confused dragon asked, "A brother is a family, someone you're related to and can (usually) trust." Rimuru replied, "So you're big brother Rimuru, And you're big brother Null?!" The ecstatic dragon asked, "Correct!" Rimuru answered and the small dragon giggled happily "Well do you want a name like us!?" Rimuru asked enthusiastically "Yeah! I wanna be like Big Brother Rimuru and Big Brother Null!" The dragon said joyfully "Well then how about... Veldenava Tempest with your title being star king?" Rimuru asked "Yeah I like it" Veldenava replied. Rimuru looked around seeing that the once empty universe was filled with stars, making everything beautiful. For a split second a sincere smile could be seen on Rimuru's face.

Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it's a bit short, I rushed. Have a great week!