Chapter-11

Hey guy's i just want to say that I'm thinking to give you aka my readers any nickname related to my user name or something but can't think of any so if anyone have anything in mind then let me know in the comment box!
_________________________________

Ace's pov

"Shit"I cursed as a car out of nowhere collided with my one.I turned the steering wheel but more cars joined it by pushing my bugatti to the extent.

I took out my revolver and started shooting them before my mens joined me firing those car resulting in a outburst with a loud flame,lightning the whole area

"They are behind us,reached the ramp as fast as possible"I barked and took the highest speed following by my mens

I can hear the bullet sounds from behind but it disappeared as i entered in my personal flight line

As soon as i walk out from my car,Simon came towards me me before speaking
"Those mens are Nicolas,I'm damn sure!"

My jaw clenched hearing his name but it's not the time for thinking about him
"I'll deal with him later on,let's first finish this rat and yes tight the security around eveline"I stated before giving the aircraft marshalling a curt nod and entering in the jet.

|☆|

I looked towards the club infront of me before glancing towards the watch on my wrist.

"It's sharp 6'o'clock sir.They'll be reaching any time soon,let's head in"I heared simon through the microphone.

Straightening my coat i stood out from my car and walked towards the entrance,with a hat and goggles,properly covering my face and identity.

The guards stopped us but retrieved as soon as he saw the card of me being a member of the club.

I internally smirked as yesterday itself without anyone's acknowledge i became the member by throwing some dollars on that greedy old man who claimed to be the owner of this club.

I observe the surrounding and spotted some of the guard's standing in a haphazard way.Indeed security is tight as it's not common to find any guards here while the session is gonna to be in the fifth and the last floor,the VVIP section.

Inside the club it is dimly lit creating an atmosphere of mystery and allure.The music throbs with a seductive beat,echoing the quickened heartbeat of the patrons.Soft,warm lights bathe the room in a gentle,inviting glow,casting intriguing shadows that dance in the corners.People are dancing and getting wasted for the night,drinking leisurely.

People are dancing and getting wasted for the night,drinking leisurely