Chapter-14

Happy 1k reads...Bonus chapter for my muffins♡
__________________________________ 
Eveline's pov

Waking up i see the other side of the bed preety cold means he already waked up a long while ago.

Lazily i went to the bathroom,brushed my teeth and took a hot shower.

Wrapping the towel around my bdy i went out to witness the plate of food on the table.

"Food!Why so early?"I murmured to myself before looking at the clock which left me utter shock.

"Twelve.The fuck-I'm becoming a sleepy head"

You were from earlier

Ignoring pixie's shity talks i quickly grab the food to see a notice beside it.

Good morning dear it's me Rieve,Due to some emergency i need to go to my town,complete your food and some girls will come in the evening to make you ready for the award show,Ace will take you in.

There's going to be a lot of strangers so don't show an inch of uncomfortableness because they'd haunt you out if they got only a single chance thou they don't have the guts to mess with the devil's wife so act like the one.

I huffed after reading the letter,means that asshole didn't even thought it necessary to tell me!

|☆|

I was sitting in front of my mirror,dressed in a A-line one shoulder long sleeves Black Tulle adorned with a Florence,Enamel leaf Crystal Hair pin in my bun.

Some girls were doing heavy makeup on my face and i have fucking no clue as it's my first time doing this much makeup or else it used to be just a minimal one that also of Scars continuous pleas as my mom and dad don't have that much money to affo...

Some girls were doing heavy makeup on my face and i have fucking no clue as it's my first time doing this much makeup or else it used to be just a minimal one that also of Scars continuous pleas as my mom and dad don't have that much money to afford for useless stuffs.

I sighs as it felt like they were ripping my skin off when they was tweezing the bushy mess i called my eyebrows.

They then curled my eyelashes and applied some mascara to my long lashes,finishing my look with a dark shade of red lipstick.