Chapter-13

Author's pov

"You look scared kitten"Ace said
A little flame of fire flashed infront of his face as he lightened a cigarette.Putting the lighter back on his pocket he walked towards her while she cowered against the closed door.Standing right infront of her petite figure he leaned down ar her level before blowing off the smoke of cigar directly on her face making her cough.
"Didn't expect me here?"

"That's a creepy way to show up!"Eveline shrieks
The room is dark,giving a haunting vibe and his dominating aura just fueling the fear that started to rise on her stomach.

His index finger touched her chin tilting her face upward to look at his eyes.
"Remember what you sent me last night?"

Her mouth suddenly dried.No words came out as she blinked away looking behind him not being able to maintain the daring eye contact with the dangerous man infront of her.

"It was just that some evil spirit got in that lipstick who made me wrote those things on your shirt!I didn't- ahhh!!"
She screamed when he punched the door right beside her making her flinch.Taking the cigar in-between his fingers he flicked it while glaring at her.

"I wanna hear that word from this pretty mouth of yours.Say it."
His voice came out like a order,a tough and a hard one.Following it means accepting her defeat which she never wants, but disobeying it is like a death wish.

"You know well you can't escape plus I'm doing a favor for you for not making you wear that shirt which you have designed."
He took a long puff from the cigar before grabbing her jaw and forcefully opening her mouth.Smashing his lips on her he blows off the smoke inside her mouth and started kissing her aggressively.He created some wet sloppy sounds the way he sucked hard her lips while she groaned tasting the smell of cigarette from him.The kiss was smoky,poisonous yet addictive.Mixture of wild and forbidden touch that can make you crazy by the overwhelming feeling.

"I won't beg!"

"I won't stop then"

Suddenly she screamed when she couldn't feel the ground beneath her as he carried her towards the table.Throwing everything that was on it he bend her over the table pressing her head down.Her upper body is on it,her knees touching the floor while he tugged her dress upwards and her ass is now on the air fully displayed right infront of his evil eyes.

Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.She knows she can stop him just by saying those words but stubborn her isn't ready to defeat.Every time she rebels to win against him the next moment he put her on her knees tuning everything upside down.She clenched her fist at the way he is dominating her.The man is too scary,powerful and rough that she cant even control herself around him.It's like her mind is on the battle while the body is betraying her.

She gasped hearing him unbuckling his belt behind her which make her heart sank on her stomach,her body froze,mind went blank as she gulped feeling stuck.

"Ok you won....stop!"She said

"Say properly"He demands

Closing her eyes she took a deep breath while clenching her jaw in anger like she want to choke him under her foot.

"I beg you"

She hissed,her body jolted forward when he slap her ass again.Looking over her shoulder she glared at her while he shook his head.

"Not proper enough"

Banging her fists angrily on the table she let out a groan,few curses under her breathe.

"I beg you daddy.Happy now?"

"So much"
He smiled in victory while she fumed in anger and frustration.