Chapter-12

Eveline's pov

Wake up Eve!Eve!

Two min mom!

I shouted back snuggling more in the blanket,listening to the voice of my mom trying to wake me up.

There was a long silence before the same voice again spoke
"I ain't your mom Eve"

I jolted wake up and realized it's not my home.Closing my eyes i recalled my past incidents which happen to change my life completely.

I missed my mom's shouting,dad's caring,delicious food,my home.

I missed my earlier life!

Someone caress my cheek while rubbing the tear which i,myself don't know when started to flow.

I opened my eyes to see Ms.Reive looking at me with utmost care.

"I'm sorry!"She whisper

"No Ms.Rieve!Why you were being sorry when you don't even did anything"

"No dear i'm sorry that i can't able to do anything for you"

"No need to say sorry Ms.Rieve.You have did enough by giving me a motherly vibe in this unknown place.Dunno what would i have done without you"

"Don't say like this"She said while engulfing me in a hug and patting my back.

After a while she broke the hug
"Ok now no more act,finish this breakfast and come downstairs.Today I'm thinking to bake some cake,muffins and pastries too so you can join if you're interested.

Instantly my eyes widen with excitement as those are my third love.

I instantly completed my breakfast which is cappuccino
(A warm foamy milk with espresso shot)

I instantly completed my breakfast which is cappuccino(A warm foamy milk with espresso shot)

I hop on the shower.After twenty minutes of bathing finally it's feeling like my muscles got relaxed.

Wearing a yellow flared floral dress and appling some minimal makeup i got downstairs and saw that Ms

Wearing a yellow flared floral dress and appling some minimal makeup i got downstairs and saw that Ms.Rieve instructing some maids to put some ingredients which kinda look like of cream,muffin tin and much more in the kitchen.