Chapter-17

Scarlett's pov

"Then prove it!"They all shouted together.

Should I?
I don't have any feelings for him!
A kiss won't do any harm.

Standing up i went towards the bottle when sam shouted excitedly,
"Remember the kiss is for whole thirty second.

"Let's see who will broke the kiss first"Eve shouted earning few curses from me.Indeed its her revenge time.

Without thinking twice i take the liquor in my mouth and went to him when he pulled me on his lap,holding my waist securely.

Warmth blossomed in my chest,sparks igniting as Eric leaned in close,our lips brushing together,tentatively,for the first time.The smell of his perfume,was dizzying,butterflies dancing in my stomach but warmth consumed me as i leaned into the kiss.

His lips were warm and soft.They parted slightly,allowing my tongue to slip inside.

Our tongues tangled and went to war in our locked mouths.Battling madly for dominance.

I can hear their cheering as i pass the liquor in his mouth,our lips moving in a rhythm.

Breaking the kiss he moved further,sucking on my soft spot before biting it.I tried to control but abruptly failed as a moan escaped my lips,resulting in clutching his hair tightly.

"Stop it guy's!It's been a minute now.There is,a separate room for you both to complete your erotic romance"Sam shouted bringing me back to my sense as i pushed him and immediately get up from his lap.

"Calm down.It isn't like you didn't love it"He said with his smirk.It took me too much self control to not punch his face.

"Le-let's get y-you gu-guys d-dinner"I run to the kitchen ignoring my stammerness.

How could i didn't have fuckin control on myself!

It's for that dare "Who will break the kiss first"

Yes that's it!

I'm fucked up.

Putting the thoughts aside i took the plate and put it in the dining hall while Emelia,Eveline and Rose too joined with the remaining plates.

Just when i thought that fortunately they have forgotten about mine topic when they started talking about random ones the fucker Rohan spoke up taking the last bite of his Spaghetti,

"Today it was really fun!First movies then dancing and at last those dares"

"Don't forgot the free erotic show Rohan.Thanks Scar for this party"Sam cut him of with a smirk plastered on his face.

Asshole.

"Well I'll get gotta going guys.It's pretty late"Emelia said as we finished our dinner.

"Yaw,I should also go-"Eveline was saying but again got cut off by Sam.

"Why?So eager to get fucked by your Hubby hard and raw.Eve?"

"Shut up"Eveline said throwing an apple in his direction.Her highlighted pink cheeks giving the prove of her Shyness.

"Ok so let my take my leave as I need to pick up Klain also from the airport"Rohan said and immediately my eyes went to eveline to see her stiffen.

Patting her shoulder,I smiled at her to let her know that everything is alright.

Soon everyone started leaving and there he stood leaning on the doorstep.

"What happened"

"Will I'll get another kiss?"He said bending dangerously closer to my face.

"I-I need t-to Sleep!Bye!"

Closing the door immediately,i released the breathe which dunno from how long i was holding.

Do I really love him?
No no!It's just for the dare that i kissed him.

Then why you were carving for more and what about the raised heartbeat when he get closer to you?

Ignoring my Sub-conscious,i went to sleep before i get mad.

Eric's pov

Ignoring the drunken people,i made my way to the VIP section.

Sitting in my seat i gave a nod to the waiter who brought the bottles of Grappa as soon as got the signal.

I just can't able to erase those seen of her kissing me.

Being a playboy,Kissing or fucking is quite normal in my life.I not used to remember their names the next morning far anything further but she is different.

The way she kissed me!
Fuck.

Completing the second bottle i was going to take the third one when a girl wearing just a thong took the bottle and bend down,showing a good amount of her boobs.

"You have better options rather than this drinking"
She spoke up while putting my hand on her hard nipples.

I smirk and pulled her in a kiss just to testify that Scar is just like one of them but i was wrong!I had experienced a lot better earlier.

She is playing with my sense.I need some distraction.

"Let's get a room"Saying so i took her in a room without breaking the kiss.

|☆|

As soon as i entered in my cabin Jace,my secretary entered with an expresso.

"Sir,here's your coffee and the James, who were going to be your partner for your upcoming project were asking to rescheduled the meeting for tomorrow due to some problem"

"They and their guts.Rescheduled it for next week.They should also know that Eric Smith isn't free always"I said sipping on my coffee.

"But Sir-"He paused aa soon as saw me staring at him.

"Go and check whether Max has completed the file I had given him or not"I said ignoring his Buts.

He nods and went out.

Leaning on the chair,i closed my eyes.I thought that after yesterday's take over she'll be out of my mind but she is still there like how an evil possessed something.

Fuck Scarlett.
I won't be able to control myself from devouring those lips until it will get swollen if i'll see you again.

______________________________________
Hello muffins.

I'm back!

Must tell how their povs are!

Do vote and comment.

Stay fit nd fine!

Love you♡
Taeyati~