Chapter-16

Eveline's pov

It's been months but still i hadn't recovered fully from the trauma of that incident.

Throwing the blanket,I hopped on the shower.The cold water passing through my body relaxed my muscles,preventing me from overthinking.

Indeed,I need to say that he helped me a lot in these times when i needed someone to help me,motive me and lend me a hand to come out from that situation rather than questioning on my dignity,he was there motivating me,waking for me in the nights and being there with me when i was having nightmares,in one word,he is there at my lowest.

Releasing a sigh,i went out of the bathroom and wore a Clafoutis bodycon with strappy-sleeves,did some makeup and let my hair open.

My phone pinged with a message followed with the continuous ones.Irritately i grab my phone to see more than fifty messages from Scar.A unknown smile crept on my face recalling the moments where she acted like a mother no granny with me!

She betrayed our friendship and joined hand with ace by home locking me for months.

Finally this quarantine period ended and after a lot of pleads ace agreed to let me go in the party scar throws in her farmhouse with her few friends only,including me.

The door opens revealing Ace with a tie in his hand.

Yes,my husband don't know how to wear a tie.

"Come here"He says when he saw i hasn't moved an inch from the moment he entered in the room.

"I don't have time"I said and giving a final look to myself in the mirror,i turned around and my breathe hitched seeing him standing so close to me.

Pulling me through the tie he leaned closer to my face and whispers in his deep husky voice
"Vuoi che ti leghi alla testiera?"
(Want me to tie you with the headboard)

"Le-leave m-me"I curse myself again for stuttering infront of him.

"E se non lo facessi?"
(What if i not)

"Poi ti spingerò e terra così forte che spero che un po' di buon senso ti colpisca il cervello"
(Then i will push you so hard on the ground that hope some sense will knock your brain)

I repied him in his same tone and his smirk widen before he straighten his posture.My phone pinged with another message and my attention went to the clock which is showing I'm already late.

He will not leave me empty hand.

Irritatedly i tied his tie when the words slipped from my mouth without my acknowledge.
"Are you going somewhere?"

"Already missing babydoll.Are we?"He whispered with his arrogant smirk.

"Just asking so i could freely enjoy my party"I said rolling my eyes.