3

It was a boring day like usual and you were sick of it. Thankfully, there was no Endeavor so you were free to do what you wanted. It has already been a month since you met the avian hero  and he was avoiding you like the plague.

You didn't have anything planned for the whole week so you decided on a short, one week, trip to Kyushu and enjoy the localties a bit. It was one of the few places you didn't visit, despite it having a slightly low crime rate.

You packed your things and went to the train station. The bullet train ride was fun to enjoy and the food was great in there too.

After 5 long hours of travel, you reached Kyushu near sunset. It had a splendid view and, like the aerial creatire you are, you picked an amazing apartment in a skyscraper for your one week stay. You didn't have anything to do for the time being so after you had dinner, you spread your wings to the cold air of the night and glided through the city.

Settling on top of a radio tower, you observed the city lights flash and blink in the darkness. Truly, nothing beats a birdseye view.

You flew back to the ground and walked back. One building in particular was livid for the night, but you paid no mind to it.

Dawn cracked in the beautiful city and sunlight rays peaked into your bedroom. You yawned and opened your eyes.

"Good morning, Kyushu."

You turned the TV on waiting for the news to start and went to shower. The water was so refreshing and you constantly enjoyed every bit of it. You put shampoo on your hair and were massaging it until the reporter's voice startled you.

"Good morning, Japan. Today, on May 6th, the reopening of the Hawks Agency was announced to the public. The building is open for visit for two days including today. This day marks a major event for the young hero, a symbol for his recovery from the fire that occured here a month ago. We will see him in The Hero Billboard Award this year on October 1. We have our live reporter for more information."

"WHAT?!" Your eyes shot open, placing your hand on the glass door to open it, until the burning shampoo entered your eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

You washed it off and wrapped a towel around your figure and walked back to your room. There was a live broadcast of him, speaking in front of his agency.

"Thank you very much, everyone. I know this is all a big deal and my gratitude, for all the love and support you've shown me. You're all good people so I will strive to erase villainy from Japan and make a peaceful nation for all of us." His eyes were looking straight at the camera as he smirked. You felt as if he was staring at your half naked figure.

Your face flushed and picked clothes to wear for the day while grumbling an incoherent 'strive to erase villainy, my ass'.

~~~
After his speech, he sat back in the luxury of his office at the top floor. The place was splendid and surprisingly better than he expected. After looking around and checking that no one was invading his privacy, he opened his computer and browsed through his email and arriving at a specific email from The Hero Safety Commission.

Hawks,

I hope this message finds you in good health.

I believe you are aware of what we are pursuing. Gather as much information on (Y/n) (L/n) and make her repeat the blitzkrieg at any cost. Our society relies on you.

Make sure she targets specific groups that are threatening our society, those being drug smugglers like Overhaul and any underground shady business.