8

Dawn came and your room lit up from the light.  You softly opened your eyes and looked around to find your wings wrapped around you, tightly enveloping your figure.

As usual.

You got up and did your normal routine. It was the last day before the raid so you thought about a little walk around the area, just to kill time.

You grabbed a crop top and loose pants, along with a large checkered dress shirt. Finishing off with a converse, you trudged out of the house.

The usual Tokyo streets were busy as usual, even it was 10am. You stopped walking at one point.

"Why don't you just get down here?" You let out an annoyed sigh and the said boy moved down.

"Damn, Tweets. You got good senses," he said.

"Don't call me that and of course I got good senses." He finally landed and stood next to you. Unlike the usual, he wasn't in his usual hero suit, but rather normal clothes.

"What's with you? I don't see you bragging about your hero title," you said.

"I took a page from your book and suddenly wanted a normal life. Whaddya think?"

You looked at him up and down and the outfit surely suited him. Even if he didn't mean it, he sure looked like a model.

"Not bad."

"I'll take that," he smiled and kept walking. "So, to where?"

"No where specific. Just a walk."

"If you say so." Despite the causal wear, it didn't take long for Hawks to be recognised.

You separated from him and stood near a wall while he did his fan service. He talked calmly to them it shocked you. You got lost in thought until...

"Hey, meet my friend over there. She's quite an amazing girl so show her some love!" You could basically feel the death glares of the girls as you slowly turned around.

You slightly peeked over your shoulder to be met with hazelnut brown eyes.

"Sachiko?"

"(Y/n)?"

"Sachiko! Didn't see you in a while. How have you been?"

"I'm great, as always. How about you?"