Holy Knight Mirror mode Story #2

Holy Knight Mirror Mode Story#2 prologue:
•Kase Cassidy,lived through Xaviax's attack on Vantara unknown at first to Len and Ashley.
She battled as Kamen Rider Holy Knight against Xaviax's minions to protect Vantara, and save the Earth, eventually she regrouped with Len and Ashley on Earth and meet the new Teammate of their team Gaven Taylor. Kase stood with Len, Ashley, and Gaven against Xaviax.

 Kase stood with Len, Ashley, and Gaven against Xaviax

Holy Knight complete the first section with little to no problem

The second section had Holy Knight battling Kamen Rider Officer, Thrust, and the Cho siblings, and finally Against Xaviax .
First against Kamen Rider Officer.
Kamen Rider Officer:we meet again, no Dragon Knight this time?
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(Composed):no,just me this time.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight defeats Officer again.
Next against Thrust.
Kamen Rider Thrust: back for another rumble.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(Calm): this time may not be any different for you.
As Holy Knight Defeats him again.
Third was against Albert Cho.
Kamen Rider Spear(Albert Cho): you're back for more.
Kamen  Rider Holy Knight(determined): You won't harm my team again.
Holy Knight defeats Spear and takes his Spear Deck, and spear avent cards.
Against Danny Cho.
Kamen Rider Prowl(Danny Cho): I'll defeat that Dragon Knight.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(Protective): I won't let you harm Gaven.
As Holy Knight defeats Prowl.
And finally Xaviax.
Xaviax: Well we meet again.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight:Xaviax.
Xaviax: Dragon Knight was stronger than I was expecting.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: I may be no different.
As they battle and Holy Knight defeats Xaviax.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(Happy): I did it team, Gav.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight Mirror mode Story#2 epilogue:
Kase Cassidy defeated Vantaran's enemy Xaviax with her love and partner Gaven , she currently remains with her team on the merged Earth and Vantara, Kase is always ready to fight for peace to protect both the Merged Earth and Vantara, with her teammates and her partner Gaven at her side.

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: You did Outstanding Kase

Kamen Rider Holy Knight(Blushing under her Rider Helmet): The Earth Is important to me same with Vantara, Len, Ashley,and also you Partner.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(happy tears): I'm proud to call you my Partner Kase, partners to the end.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(touched/touching Dragon Knight's gloved hand with her own gloved one ): I'm proud to call you my partner as well Gav, Partners to the end.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: I don't know what kind of challenges we may face after everything with Xaviax is wrapped up Kase, but as long as we fight as a team, we'll overcome it.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Well said Gav, whatever challenges we do end up facing after Xaviax, we'll face them together.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: I never properly thank you for helping me against Thrust, and Officer, and Xaviax fighting us as Kamen Rider Lord, so thank you Kase .
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: you're welcome Gav, I'm honored to have you on our team, and to be fighting alongside you.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(a bit embarrassed): I admit whe we met Kase , I admired you, you are even back then strong, and you never backed down even with the odds were not always in your favor.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(honest):I see, I don't mind at all,our strength comes from not only the bond we form, but also our reason for battling Gav.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: I think I'm understanding that now to an extent Kase.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: That's great, you're improving at a steady rate. Excellent job Gav.

•Well that is Kamen Rider Holy Knight's Mirror mode story, next part is Kamen Rider Bat Knight's mirror mode Story.