Dragon Knight(Survive Mode) Arcade Mode#3

Note: Because Kamen Rider Surge, Officer and another clone of Holy Knight will be giving Dragon Knight(Survive) a bit more of a challenge, so Holy Knight(Survive) will be helping him defeat these three challenges. Also Xaviax is the fifth and last opponent, and to Dragon Knight's surprise, Holy Knight decides to help him for the last one as well.
Announcer: Select your character.
Dragon Knight(Survive) is selected.
Dragon Knight(Survive): Ok.
Dragon Knight(Survive)'s first opponent is Kamen Rider Lord, which is at the underground Parking.
Lord tries to attack with his phenix staff, which Dragon Knight(Survive) dodges and blast Lord with his drag blaster and then shifts to his Drag Blade, defeating Lord.
Dragon Knight(Survive): Yes.
Announcer: round 2, fight.
Lord tries to use his final vent, though he dodges, and summons his  advent partner, and his final vent, defeating  Lord again.
Announcer: Winner.
Dragon Knight(Survive): For Ventara and Earth.
Dragon Knight's Second opponent is Kamen Rider Surge(Survive), the fight is at the beach. 
Kamen Rider Surge(Survive):

Dragon Knight(Survive): You you're going down

Surge(Survive): Tides not in your favor.
Surge(Survive) manages to Overpower Dragon Knight(Survive).
Dragon Knight(Survive)lets Holy Knight know he needs her help probably for these three opponents via their Rider link.
Holy Knight(Survive): Affirmative Gav, I'm on my way love.
Holy Knight(Survive) arrives to back up Dragon Knight(Survive).
Holy Knight(Survive): Enough, you might be strong against my teammate, but let's see how you fare against both of us.
Announcer: Round 1, Commence.
Surge(Survive) tries to use the blades to defeat both Dragon Knight(Survive), and Holy Knight(Survive), but they Avoid and use their Swords to damage Surge(Survive) and summon their Advent partners defeating Surge(Survive) in round 1.
Dragon Knight, and Holy Knight(Survive): We did it.
Announcer: Round 2, fight.
Surge(Survive) tries to blast energy Torpedoes at Dragon Knight(Survive), and Holy Knight(Survive) but they counter with their final vent to defeat Surge(Survive).
Announcer: winners
Dragon Knight, and Holy Knight(Survive): For Ventara and Earth.
Dragon Knight, and Holy Knight(Survive)'s next opponent is Kamen Rider Officer(Survive). The battle is under the railway.
Kamen Rider Officer(Survive):

Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive): Alright let's do this

Kamen Rider Holy Knight(Survive): For Ventara and Earth.
Kamen Rider Officer(Survive): alright let's go. 
Officer(Survive)tries to Blast Dragon Knight(Survive) with his cannon arm, but Dragon Knight(survive) dodges. And counters with His Dragon Blaster and Holy Knight(Survive) backs him up with her Holy  Sword, together  they defeat Officer(Survive) in Round 1.
Dragon Knight(Survive)and Holy Knight(Survive): yes .
Announcer: round 2, fight.
Officer(Survive) tries to blast both Dragon Knight(Survive), and Holy Knight(Survive) , but they dodge, and counter with their advent partners and Final vent. Defeating Officer(Survive).
Announcer: winners.
Dragon Knight(Survive), and Holy Knight(Survive): Honor and justice prevail.
Dragon Knight and Holy Knight(Survive)'s second . To last opponent is another clone of Holy Knight.
Holy Knight(Noir):

Dragon Knight(Survive): This clone is going down

Holy Knight(Survive): this clone will not make a mockery of me.
Announcer: round 1, fight.
Holy Knight(Noir) tries to Slash Dragon Knight(Survive) with her sword. But he dodges and breaks it with a concentrated energy slash from his Drag Blaster(Blade Mode).
Holy Knight(Survive): excellent, now it's my turn, Holy Knight(Survive) summons her Holy Staff to deliver more damage to Holy Knight(Noir), defeating her in round 1.
Dragon and Holy Knight(Survive): Alright.
Announcer: Round 2, fight.
Holy Knight (Noir) tries to Blast Holy Knight(Survive) with her Holy Blaster(Noir) , Holy Knight and Dragon Knight(Survive)dodge and counters with their advent partners and final vent, defeating Holy Knight(Noir).
Announcer:Winners.
Dragon and Holy Knight(Survive): For Everyone's happiness and freedom.
They both deactivate their survive mode.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: thank you for the help Kase.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: you're welcome Gav, I'm  happy to help love.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: I'm not opposed to you wanting to help on this last one also Kase, but if you need time to recharge and rest up, I don't blame you.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(Reassuring): I'm good to keep going Gav,thank you for being concerned, but we'll finish this one together love.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: Well Kase then Xaviax is our final opponent then.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: we'll defeat him together.
Their last opponent is Xaviax at the underground courtyard.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: you, you're going down.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: we won't lose Xaviax .
Xaviax: try and stop me.
Announcer: round 1, fight.
Xaviax tries to defeat Dragon Knight, and Holy Knight, using Manta's manta whip. Which they both dodge. They use their swords and then their blasters defeating Xaviax in round 1.
Dragon Knight, and Holy Knight: alright.
Announcer:round 2, fight.
Xaviax Summons a copy of Holy Knight's Staff, to attack Dragon Knight,but Holy Knight blocks it with her Holy Shield.
Holy Knight:Trying to use my weapon to defeat my teammate Xaviax, not going to happen. As she and Dragon Knight activate their advent partners and final Vent. Defeating. Xaviax.
Announcer: Winners.
Dragon Knight, and Holy Knight: for Ventara and Earth.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: Well Kase, we had some tough Kamen Riders we defeat today.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: we did indeed, it was an adventure against those tough ones love.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: if you need my help in this last part, I'll be there to help you Kase, but it will be in a different form.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Thanks Gav, I will let you know if I need help, or even on the off chance I don't love.
Well that is Dragon Knight(Survive):Arcade mode the next and last one for this story is Holy Knight (Survive).